Options

Stereo...

BPerronBPerron Registered Users Posts: 464 Major grins
edited February 18, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
"Stereo Halo" (I love it when I am watching movies in the dark and I see the blue halo from the stereo, just thought I would be creative, lol)
StereoLesson1.jpg
Brandon Perron Photography
www.brandonperron.com

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2008
    BPerron wrote:
    "Stereo Halo" (I love it when I am watching movies in the dark and I see the blue halo from the stereo, just thought I would be creative, lol)

Ahhhhhhhh nice one, it looks like a ring or a tunnel that is glowing from the inside, if I had not of seen the text from the Unit I would have told you it was a tunnel clap.gif

Good Shot! ........ Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited February 16, 2008
    Skippy wrote:
    Ahhhhhhhh nice one, it looks like a ring or a tunnel that is glowing from the inside, if I had not of seen the text from the Unit I would have told you it was a tunnel clap.gif

Good Shot! ........ Skippy :D

Thank you very much, Yeah I had it as just the "ring" which is the volume control, but it just did not make sense...so I made sure I included the read out in it, but blurred so it would make more sense.

Thanks again.
    www.brandonperron.com
  • Options
    ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2008
    ohh harman / kardon :D nice electronics indeed..Got a 3380 myself since i still think that music only should be played in 2 chanels only.

The design is sweet, have you seen the new "limitet" models with white lights and everything else in black..Ohh so beautiful.

Nice pic. Maby i will do replicate this on my own amp.
  • Options
    david-lowdavid-low Registered Users Posts: 752 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2008
    Nice details!
  • Options
    edited February 17, 2008
    Arvan wrote:
    ohh harman / kardon :D nice electronics indeed..Got a 3380 myself since i still think that music only should be played in 2 chanels only.

The design is sweet, have you seen the new "limitet" models with white lights and everything else in black..Ohh so beautiful.

Nice pic. Maby i will do replicate this on my own amp.

Thank you...Yeah my uncle has the ones that are all black, they are very sweet...I love my 5 channel, lol. I got a killer deal on it so I thought I might as well pick it up. The Bose 1-2-3 system is very impressive with 2 channel...if I had not gotten such a killer deal on my Harmon/Kardon, I might have gone that route.

I would love to see what you come up with...
    www.brandonperron.com
  • Options
    edited February 17, 2008
    david-low wrote:
    Nice details!
    Thank you very much.
    www.brandonperron.com
  • Options
    ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2008
    BPerron wrote:
    Thank you very much.
    I did the same to my amp today, so il just post that one in here. It is a fun amplifier to take pictures of.

256053537_nKJJi-XL.jpg