Options

FS: 100% brand new Mamiya RZ-67 pro with Acc!

Alex 007Alex 007 Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited February 23, 2008 in The Other Guys
Hello!

In a name of my best friend of mine...who can't speak or write English ask me to do it for him.

He own an ample set of a Mamiya RZ-67 with lenses & accessories...below I will attach he photo that he snap of the whole equipment.

He ask $:US 5,500 complete with the delivery/shipment by Air mail parcel post registered from Israel where we live to around the world.

Please, do not hesitate to drop me a E-mail for better comprehending!

Thanks for looking,

Peace,

Alex!

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 22, 2008
    Hi Alex, welcome to dgrin. Is that the equipment in the photo posted above? If so, it looks like its been taken out of the packaging, and filters have even been attached to the lenses - in which case your description as "100% brand new" is quite misleading.

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited February 23, 2008
    Really it's 100% brand new...True!
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Hi Alex, welcome to dgrin. Is that the equipment in the photo posted above? If so, it looks like its been taken out of the packaging, and filters have even been attached to the lenses - in which case your description as "100% brand new" is quite misleading.

thanks,

Hello Erik,

It's true ONLY for snap this photo was tale out from the packaged, filters fitted...BUT...BUT...I can assure you "Heart fully True"...that never was loaded with a film. As I know the owner/seller extremely well & he is a Russian born 70 years old pensioner...that never...but never...will be dishonestly!

Peace,

Alex!
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 23, 2008
    Alex 007 wrote:
    ...never as loaded with a film.
    That's the kind of information I was looking for. thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited February 23, 2008
    Erik...more exactly information!
    DoctorIt wrote:
    That's the kind of information I was looking for. thumb.gif

Hello Erik,

As he acquired the whole set from US...many years ago, & guard in a closed...I ask him to provide me more exact information...so this is what he say me...

No packages..., as a friend brought the whole set with him...paid our at that time "Extremely Highly" taxes + VAT (At that epoch...medium format cameras was "Pro" ones), so the Customs loved "Highly Taxes Fees"...35mm was "Amateurish" ones...so much...much lower "General' tax/vat issues.

So again ii ask him...he assure to me...that is 100% brand new all the add-ons also!

Peace,

Alex!