Options

FS: Canon 1D, Lenses, Flash, Tripod & More

dakar92dakar92 Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
edited February 25, 2008 in House of Canon
I seem to have lost my interest in photography, so I thought I'd post most of my remaining gear here. I sold the L glass on eBay recently and here's what I have left:

Canon 1D body. Less than 19,000 shutter actuations on this body that's rated for 150,000 actuations. It's in great shape with just a couple of small rub marks on the bottom of the body and very minor paint fade on the writing next to a couple of the buttons on the rear. It works perfectly. Includes a box from a 1D Mark II, owner's manual, battery, charger, EOS Digital Solutions disk, body cap, and I believe every cable that comes with the camera. I'm also including the RRS plate (which sells for $55) mounted to the camera and the Canon hand strap. This is a great camera for motorcycling because of its professional build quality. Ok, enough yapping. Sold

Next is a Canon 85mm f/1.8 with the box and all papers. I don't think I've used either it for 50 pictures and it's perfect. Sold

Next, a Canon Speedlite 550EX flash. Again, like new, with the box and case. I doubt I used it 20 times since I mainly took outdoor action shots. Sold

Canon 500D, 77mm close-up lens. Rarely used and perfect, with the hard plastic case. Sold

Canon 1.4x Extender. This is the original version, not the second version. It's in excellent condition and includes both caps. Works perfectly. Pending

Gitzo G1228 tripod and Markins Q-Ball M10-Q Professional Ball Head. I got the tripod used and it shows very light wear and works perfectly. The ball head is perfect and has not been used much and includes the original box and manual. This is a great ball head. The tripod is great for motorcycling because it collapses down to 22", can handle a 13 pound load and weighs just 4.5 pounds. Sold

Crumpler Brian's Hot Tub backpack that can hold a professional body, a 17" laptop and a bunch of lenses. Hardly used and a great quality product. Sold

LowePro Mini Trekker AW backpack. It's in excellent condition and can hold a decent amount of gear as you can see from the photos. Sold

Thanks for looking. I've attempted to price everything very fairly and definitely considerably lower than I could get on eBay. You can check out my feedback on eBay where I have the same user name as here.

Comments

• Options
    blackwaterstudioblackwaterstudio Registered Users Posts: 779 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2008
    I have a friend that may be interested in your backpak. I'll shoot you a PM.
  • Options
    ph4rm3r_3dph4rm3r_3d Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited February 21, 2008
    I have a "friend" who would be keen on that flash! ;)

I fired you a note. Thanks.
  • Options
    Deadeye008Deadeye008 Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2008
    I got dibs on the 85 1.8!
    Sent you a PM
  • Options
    edited February 21, 2008
    All PMs have been replied to. Sale pending on the 85 1.8.
  • Options
    edited February 21, 2008
    The flash has been sold.
  • Options
    RAFA.RAFA. Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited February 21, 2008
    Pm'd you.. I forgot to ask, whats the serial number?
    Rafael S.
  • Options
    edited February 21, 2008
    The 85 1.8 has been sold.
  • Options
    edited February 21, 2008
    RAFA. wrote:
    Pm'd you.. I forgot to ask, whats the serial number?

The camera's serial number is 022758.
  • Options
    XSP/TonypXSP/Tonyp Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited February 23, 2008
    Is the 1.4 tc still available? Do you know the difference between version I and version II ?
    I am looking for a Canon 1.4 tc.
    Thanks,
    Tony p

dakar92 wrote:
    I seem to have lost my interest in photography, so I thought I'd post most of my remaining gear here. I sold the L glass on eBay recently and here's what I have left:

Canon 1D body. Less than 19,000 shutter actuations on this body that's rated for 150,000 actuations. It's in great shape with just a couple of small rub marks on the bottom of the body and very minor paint fade on the writing next to a couple of the buttons on the rear. It works perfectly. Includes a box from a 1D Mark II, owner's manual, battery, charger, EOS Digital Solutions disk, body cap, and I believe every cable that comes with the camera. I'm also including the RRS plate (which sells for $55) mounted to the camera and the Canon hand strap. This is a great camera for motorcycling because of its professional build quality. Ok, enough yapping. How about $750 plus shipping?

219706274_be8kD-XL.jpg

219705925_XEBEg-XL.jpg

This one shows the rub mark on the bottom.
    219706444_rLc4x-XL.jpg

Next is a Canon 85mm f/1.8 with the box and all papers. I don't think I've used either it for 50 pictures and it's perfect. Sold

Next, a Canon Speedlite 550EX flash. Again, like new, with the box and case. I doubt I used it 20 times since I mainly took outdoor action shots. Sold

Canon 500D, 77mm close-up lens. Rarely used and perfect, with the hard plastic case. $100 plus shipping.

219709855_CX5Cu-L.jpg

Canon 1.4x Extender. This is the original version, not the second version. It's in excellent condition and includes both caps. Works perfectly. $175 plus shipping.

219706552_xLaYG-L.jpg

Gitzo G2228 tripod and Markins Q-Ball M10-Q Professional Ball Head. I got the tripod used and it shows very light wear and works perfectly. The ball head is perfect and has not been used much and includes the original box and manual. This is a great ball head. The tripod is great for motorcycling because it collapses down to 22", can handle a 13 pound load and weighs just 4.5 pounds. $300 for the tripod and $250 for the ball head, both plus shipping.

256210913_PsSea-L.jpg

Crumpler Brian's Hot Tub backpack that can hold a professional body, a 17" laptop and a bunch of lenses. Hardly used and a great quality product. Sold

LowePro Mini Trekker AW backpack. It's in excellent condition and can hold a decent amount of gear as you can see from the photos. Sold

Thanks for looking. I've attempted to price everything very fairly and definitely considerably lower than I could get on eBay. You can check out my feedback on eBay where I have the same user name as here.
  • Options
    the godfatherthe godfather Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited February 23, 2008
    tripod
    The tripod looks like a 1228 from the pictures. Good prices, things should sell quickly.

Chris
    Lots of photo crap but no time to use it...
  • Options
    edited February 23, 2008
    The tripod looks like a 1228 from the pictures. Good prices, things should sell quickly.

Chris

Good catch! Thanks Chris. I will update the listing.
  • Options
    edited February 23, 2008
    XSP/Tonyp wrote:
    Is the 1.4 tc still available? Do you know the difference between version I and version II ?
    I am looking for a Canon 1.4 tc.
    Thanks,
    Tony p

Yes, the teleconverter is still for sale. With the 1.4 tc, the differences between I and II were minimal and mostly cosmetic. That's why I bought Version I. With the 2x teleconverter, the differences between the two versions were more dramatic and most people want to get Version II.
  • Options
    ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,827 moderator
    edited February 24, 2008
    dakar92 wrote:
    Yes, the teleconverter is still for sale. With the 1.4 tc, the differences between I and II were minimal and mostly cosmetic. That's why I bought Version I. With the 2x teleconverter, the differences between the two versions were more dramatic and most people want to get Version II.

It is my understanding that the only differences between the Canon 1.4x teleconverter are weather seals on the MKII as well as improved coatings. Optics did not change:

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=154&modelid=7462
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Options
    edited February 24, 2008
    The tripod, ball head and both backpacks have been sold. The listing has been updated to reflect that.
  • Options
    XSP/TonypXSP/Tonyp Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited February 25, 2008
    I'd like to buy the 1.4 TC .
    How much shipped via USPS Priority Mail, I'd really like to have it for an MX shoot on Saturday!
    E-mail me directly, and I'll pay ASAP!

Thanks,
    Tony M. Powers
    571 Unionville Brief Road
    Monroe, North Carolina 28110-9409
    704-493-4528 cell
    Tonyp@carolina.rr.com
  • Options
    CarnalSighCarnalSigh Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2008
    That's a brave feller right there. I'd have sent it in a private message.
    I use only Canon cameras and glass
    www.portraitwhisperer.com