Options

Export Lightroom Develop Adjustments to Smugmug

sunxsweetsunxsweet Registered Users Posts: 178 Major grins
edited February 24, 2008 in Finishing School
Hi everyone, I'm currently using the friedl plugin w/ Lightroom and I can't seem to export the Develop adjustments I've made to my originals. Is this possible with the plugin? Is there some workaround or another plugin that will allow me to do this?

I hate to say it, but most of my pictures need adjustment before I share :cry so the plugin's usefulness is limited to only helping me upload material for backup purposes. thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2008
    sunxsweet wrote:
    Hi everyone, I'm currently using the friedl plugin w/ Lightroom and I can't seem to export the Develop adjustments I've made to my originals. Is this possible with the plugin? Is there some workaround or another plugin that will allow me to do this?

I hate to say it, but most of my pictures need adjustment before I share :cry so the plugin's usefulness is limited to only helping me upload material for backup purposes. thoughts?
    I assume you are shooting Raw. Is that what you are uploading?

Upload JPEGs in sRGB from your RAWs and all your settings should go too. I use it and it's uploading as intended.

Post a screen shot of the Dialog (2 or 3 shoots, it is loooong).

You can also post Comments to Jeffrey on his Blog at Lightroom Export Plugin for SmugMug. Also, make sure you are using the latest Plugin version: smugmug-20080221.37.zip. This caught me out when I started here. Tried with an old version. All kinds of problems.

Good Luck. Please let me know how it works out.

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • Options
    W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2008
    sunxsweet wrote:
    I'm currently using the friedl plugin w/ Lightroom and I can't seem to export the Develop adjustments I've made to my originals. Is this possible with the plugin?
    Works for me! thumb.gif
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2008
    I upload right from the develop module after I'm done... here's some bits of help for you:

http://wiki.smugmug.com/display/SmugMug/Hacks+and+Apps
    see "lightroom help" link near the top there.
  • Options
    sunxsweetsunxsweet Registered Users Posts: 178 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2008
    super....whatever happened, it was magic. i swear i did everything the same way the prior to reading that help section. but after i read it, it now worked (at least for one test photo). thanks a bunch!
    Andy wrote:
    I upload right from the develop module after I'm done... here's some bits of help for you:

http://wiki.smugmug.com/display/SmugMug/Hacks+and+Apps
    see "lightroom help" link near the top there.