Options

UMass vs Holy Cross Women's Lax, UMass Men's Lax vs Yale

wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
edited March 15, 2005 in Sports
A couple of my favs from the last game (still working on putting this past game up) The girls are cute they are sending me fan mail.
16775324-M.jpg
16650790-M-1.jpg
16651329-M-1.jpg
16651336-M-1.jpg
16775371-M.jpg

And yes that is snow you see towards the end of the game.

Side note smugmug is starting to agitate me, the 2nd to last photo I cropped, so it was much tigher, but it shows the full size one when i click on it (but the cropped version in the the thumbnails.....grrrr)

Rest of the gallery is here, first game outside of the spring season, so the early ones are a little darks as I relearn how to content with shadows.
http://winger.smugmug.com/gallery/413562

Comments

• Options
    wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2005
    Ha look replying to my own post.
    I also did a men's game that weekend, but I only had 15 (plus warms ups, where I had to get a couple of guys that will never play in their uniforms) to shoot before I had to run over to hoops (senior day)
    16968184-M-1.jpg
    16968181-M-1.jpg
    16968179-M-1.jpg
    16958807-M-1.jpg
    16958802-M-1.jpg
    Again shadows, and someone had given me and idea of how do deal with that using a gray card. But I didnt have long to shoot. The has shot is kind of fun, it was a warm up exercise, but they looked kind of cool doing it.
    I have had to miss the last two men's games (both cause of weather, one being canceled and one being too late for me to be able to get back to Boston for the men's hockey game in time) I need more men's lax in my life damn it!!!!
  • Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited March 15, 2005
    Day-um,

These are all really good Karen thumb.gifthumb.gif No wonder the girls like them. That 1st shot is awesome. I was trying to figure out what was in the sky in the BG. I thought maybe a tree limb, or something. Until I finally got a clue and realized that it was only ground that wasn't covered with snow :lol I guess I never connected with snow cuz the girls were in shorts.

Anyhow, I liked them a lot. I hope the folks you're shooting (and shooting for) appreciate them.

Thanks for sharing,
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero