Options

FS: NEW Samsung Q1 Ultra UMPC (Q1U-EL/Q1UAY01) Vista

RemfordRemford Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
edited February 26, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
I am offering for sale a factory fresh Samsung Q1 Ultra Q1U-EL (Q1UAY01) UMPC.

The Q1 Ultra makes a terrific tethered shooting or on-location image managing platform, not to mention a fantastic compact Ultra Mobile PC running Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium. This is a manufacturer-sealed retail unit.

Replete with 802.11g Wi-Fi, and 1024 x 600 7" Touchscreen interface, 1GB RAM and 40GB HDD, the Q1U-EL also makes an ideal mobile computing platform, portable media player, or wireless internet device. To see all of the Q1U-EL's specifications, click here to visit the Samsung Q1 Ultra website or download the full spec sheet in PDF form.

Sale Price: $725.00

This price includes all fees and shipping costs (via ground) within the 48 CONUS. Shipping to AK and HI and Canada is available for $15 and $20 respectively. 2-Day shipping is available to all states for $35 . This is not for sale or shipping outside the 50 United States or Canada without prior arrangement. PayPal payments must be eligible for Buyer and Seller Protection. MoneyGram wire transfer is available for all purchasers and removes all shipping restrictions not otherwise prohibited by US export law.

Additional shipping fees for destinations outside US and Canada may (will) apply. The Buyer is responsible for satisfying all customs requirements (including clearance and duties) once the package arrives in the destination country. There are no further surcharges to the purchase price. I will not misstate, under-value, or under-insure shipment contents or values.

I am an established, equipment seller to the photography forum community and enjoy generous positive feedback that attests to the accuracy and quality of the items I offer for sale, the service I provide, and the emphasis I place upon absolute integrity and satisfaction. Interested parties should contact me by email to ensure a prompt response. Thanks in advance to all who inquire.

My Gear (& more) • Go Infared! • Do some good today for tomorrow. • Eamus Catuli• If you haven't driven one of these lately, you should!

Comments