Options

Can I make a suggestion, Andy and Eric?

photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
edited February 27, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
No, nothing major.... Just that I know you guys are trying to decide on the next LPS and what or if it'll be done....

How about we have a few rounds with no prizes, just a challenge with a vote for giggles and grins?

Just a thought! I think people might enjoy getting involved again! :D

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 27, 2008
    a) who's Eric?

b) I'm on vacation

c) Picking themes, posting threads, and organizing judging are the three things that take up the most time, the prizes are the easy part.
    lol3.gif

In other words, we're spending our time right now making sure LPS II happens asap, and happens properly.

Nothing stopping you from collectively picking a theme and shooting. There's always Nikolai's assignments...

Back to the beac....I mean... working on LPS. :D
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2008
    DoctorIt wrote:
    a) who's Eric?

b) I'm on vacation

c) Picking themes, posting threads, and organizing judging are the three things that take up the most time, the prizes are the easy part.
    lol3.gif

In other words, we're spending our time right now making sure LPS II happens asap, and happens properly.

Nothing stopping you from collectively picking a theme and shooting. There's always Nikolai's assignments...

Back to the beac....I mean... working on LPS. :D

Oh, jeez. With all the money we pay you, you'd think you'd be FAR more responsive!

Sheesh!

Thanks... :D

(enjoy your mai tai)
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2008