Options

Question for you model people

blackwaterstudioblackwaterstudio Registered Users Posts: 779 Major grins
edited March 15, 2005 in Technique
I'm fixing to setup the shoots with the hooters girls. What all do you do when you shoot, I.E., Casual, Nude, Formal, etc.

Do you do it all in one setting? Would it be to much to do all in one setting?

Just trying to get a list together so I can show these girls.

Comments

• Options
    FreeUpsFreeUps Registered Users Posts: 135 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2005
    If you're comfortable changing settings during the shoot, theres no reason you shouldn't, especially shooting digital. Experimentation never killed anyone. In many of my portrait shots, I'll pop off a few differently than originally planned and a lot of the time end up using them while trashing the original ideas.

May I make a suggestion though? Pre-light. Any model I've ever shot - besides my girlfriend mwink.gif - I have gone in there knowing exactly how it will be lit. Once you're lighting is set up its smooth sailing. Got any ideas for location or backdrop? Exterior? If the lighting setup is ambient and you have no control over it, I suggest you get yourself a stand-in beforehand, pay attention how the light falls on them, and find your ideal camera settings for the situation. Good luck! :):
    No time for the old in-out, love, I've just come to read the meter
  • Options
    edited March 15, 2005
    FreeUps wrote:
    If you're comfortable changing settings during the shoot, theres no reason you shouldn't, especially shooting digital. Experimentation never killed anyone. In many of my portrait shots, I'll pop off a few differently than originally planned and a lot of the time end up using them while trashing the original ideas.

May I make a suggestion though? Pre-light. Any model I've ever shot - besides my girlfriend mwink.gif - I have gone in there knowing exactly how it will be lit. Once you're lighting is set up its smooth sailing. Got any ideas for location or backdrop? Exterior? If the lighting setup is ambient and you have no control over it, I suggest you get yourself a stand-in beforehand, pay attention how the light falls on them, and find your ideal camera settings for the situation. Good luck! :):
    With the weather the way it has been I'm leaning towards outdoor shots, I'll pick up some reflectors to add to the lighting that is there.
  • Options
    MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2005
    I wouldn't recommend nudes outdoors.mwink.gif
  • Options
    edited March 15, 2005
    Mitchell wrote:
    I wouldn't recommend nudes outdoors.mwink.gif
    Yea, might get us in trouble if were outside :)