Tom K.Tom K. Registered Users Posts: 817 Major grins
edited March 2, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
2304032160_d74acd3f83_o.jpg
Visit My Web Site ~ http://www.tomkaszuba.com/

Comments

• Options
    eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2008
    This is a great shot. You can see the dust and feel the desolation. Wonderful. :):
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • Options
    nedlA kraMnedlA kraM Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
    edited March 2, 2008
    Great image, it really tells a story...though the tire on the right looks too new for the setting, other than that nice job thumb.gif ~Mark
    Life only happens once....so capture it
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2008
    Tom K. wrote:

Hi Tom,

You can even see where some kind of shelving or rails have been removed from the wall at the back, the outline is scared into the wall.

The broom looks like it's seen better days.

The tyre standing up is the only thing that doesn't look like it belongs in the image, as Mark said, it looks too new.

I like the scene Tom, love you work thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    DonnaLuDonnaLu Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins
    edited March 2, 2008
    Love the way the light in the back room leads you thru that door. I would've moved that new tire mwink.gif. Nice tones & mood.
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." ~M. Twain
  • Options
    swintonphotoswintonphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,664 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2008
    Lovely image. Great tones, compostion, and use of shapes. Wonderful!thumb.gif