Options

Increments

eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
edited March 2, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
This is the face plate to my late father's table saw. Only guessing, but he bought it in either the sixties or seventies.

C&C welcome. :wave

DSC_0918-Edit-web.jpg

Thank you.
Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
"Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2, 2008
    Increments
    DSC_0969-final.jpg
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2008
    eL eSs Vee wrote:
    This is the face plate to my late father's table saw. Only guessing, but he bought it in either the sixties or seventies.

C&C welcome. wave.gif

Thank you.

That does look old, do you use it at all? or is it just a keepsake?
    .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2008
    eL eSs Vee wrote:

Increments.... Good Title, your photo brings back memories.

I remember a friend showing me a home video of their house being built and part the way through the video, she hit the pause button and said....

"listen closely to what the builder says, cause he's about to say something that you never want to hear a builder say who is buidling your house"
    with that she pushed the play button and the Builder checking some measurements clearly says ...... "now there's 10 inches in a foot" rolleyes1.gif

It was priceless, the look on her face rolleyes1.gif

That a nice sharp shot of the top measure, and nice DOF too thumb.gif
    Nicely captured eL eSs Vee .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited March 2, 2008
    The saw does get used, but rarely.

I hadn't thought about merging the two pictures, but they do work well together.

Thank you, Skippy.
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook