This building is in need of some work.
RND

Comments

• Options
    eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2008
    RNDRND wrote:

Yeah, that could be a bit of a fixer-upper. It looks a bit draughty and some of the paneling will need replacing. rolleyes1.gif

I like this shot, but it seems a little flat and a tad out of focus. Or maybe it just needs some sharpening? headscratch.gif As much as I usually like a little interest in the sky, I think the lack of clouds adds to the feeling of abandonment.
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2008
    RNDRND wrote:

Needs pulling down and starting allllllllll over again I think rolleyes1.gif
    I somehow don't think paint is going to do much for it :D

The shot looks a little soft to me.

Thanks for sharing RNDRND thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    RNDRNDRNDRND Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited March 4, 2008
    Skippy wrote:
    Needs pulling down and starting allllllllll over again I think rolleyes1.gif
    I somehow don't think paint is going to do much for it :D

The shot looks a little soft to me.

Thanks for sharing RNDRND thumb.gif .... Skippy :D

Indeed, it was soft. I have sharpened it some. In PhotoShop there was a clear difference when I sharpened it. I tried sharpening in more. With just a bit more sharpening it takes on characteristics of oversharpening.
    RND
  • Options
    eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2008
    It looks great! How much sharpening did you apply? I usually sharpen somewhere between 100 and 150%, but there have been times when I've used less or more. I keep the radius and threshold low.
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather