Options

SOLD: Rebel XT & BG-E3 Grip

TaDaTaDa Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
edited March 8, 2008 in House of Canon
I have recently upgraded to the 30D. With this comes the need for my beginner's kit camera and grip to find a new home. This beginner's kit has treated me very well, and the XT is the perfect entry level dSLR if you know someone who wants to get into the hobby. Also will make a solid backup because of the very very low actuations. The Rebel XT is silver and has probably right around 1,200 actuations (just counting all the pictures on my computer and figuring the couple hundred test shots that I erased) This camera comes with everything that you see below:

xt1.jpg

So that's the camera body, OEM battery and charger, video cable, USB transfer cable, software, user manuals in English and Spanish, Pocket Guides in English and Spanish, Blank Warranty cards, and all of the other paperwork that Canon fills the box with. The only thing missing on this camera is the neck strap as I found the Canon one to be very uncomfortable and immediately bought an Op/Tech strap. I have no idea what I did with the one for the XT. (Also, I am not including the kit 18-55 lens as part of this sale as I am currently using it for the wide range while saving for the 17-55)

Also up for sale is the BG-E3 battery grip with an additional Canon battery and an additional third party battery. The grip comes with the AA battery tray, the NB-2LH tray and two batteries.

bg1.jpg

The items are in mint condition as I have taken very good care of my equipment. I do have additional pictures if anyone would like to see them.

PRICES:

Rebel XT - $300 net to me. I accept PP and will ship with USPS priority mail. If you're going to use a credit card with PP, please add 3%. PM me for shipping rates with your zip code.

Battery Grip - $140 net to me. Same deal as above with PP and shipping.

If you would like to buy both as a package, I will make it $425 for both.
My Kit
Canon 5DII, Canon 7D
Canon Canon 24-70 f/2.8L, Canon 35 f/1.4L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS II, Canon 85 f/1.2L II, Canon 500mm f/4 IS, Zeiss 21mm ZE
Speedlite 580ex II, Canon 430ex

Comments

• Options
    edited March 6, 2008
    Reducing the price:

XT - $280 net to me
    Grip - $130 net to me

Both - $395 net for a great beginner's kit
    My Kit
    Canon 5DII, Canon 7D
    Canon Canon 24-70 f/2.8L, Canon 35 f/1.4L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS II, Canon 85 f/1.2L II, Canon 500mm f/4 IS, Zeiss 21mm ZE
  • Options
    mackidbrendanmackidbrendan Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
    edited March 8, 2008
    do you have an ebay name or post in any other forums? **NVM***
    i looked around and see that you've bought here before

would you be willing to sell just the grip and not the batteries?
    http://www.brendanryder.com

Use coupon code 4MdT6vueeZfpQ to save 5$ on a smugmug account
  • Options
    edited March 8, 2008
    [strike]do you have an ebay name or post in any other forums?[/strike]

Yup. My ebay name is pstrzal. I've only sold half a dozen things on there or so, but feedback is 100%
    My Kit
    Canon 5DII, Canon 7D
  • Options
    edited March 8, 2008
    do you have an ebay name or post in any other forums? **NVM***
    i looked around and see that you've bought here before

would you be willing to sell just the grip and not the batteries?

I got the same offer locally for just the grip for $100, but since the batteries won't fit my 30D, I'd like to keep the grip and batteries together so that I don't end up just getting "stuck" with them.
    My Kit
    Canon 5DII, Canon 7D
  • Options
    edited March 8, 2008
    Both body and grip are sold. Thanks folks!
    My Kit
    Canon 5DII, Canon 7D