Options

The Fountain ---- IR

BPerronBPerron Registered Users Posts: 464 Major grins
edited March 8, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
So this is my first real attempt at IR with composing a shot. Panther on here, took some time and gave me some knowledge on IR and colorizing it, which was super, super nice of him...I am still working on colorizing it...but I thought this shot turned out well...

finisedIR.jpg
Brandon Perron Photography
www.brandonperron.com

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2008
    BPerron wrote:
    So this is my first real attempt at IR with composing a shot. Panther on here, took some time and gave me some knowledge on IR and colorizing it, which was super, super nice of him...I am still working on colorizing it...but I thought this shot turned out well...

IR is just so much fun, if this is just your first try wait till you really know what your doing, you are in for some awesome eye candy created by yourself clap.gif

Looks like you are doing just fine to me, looks like beyond that fence in this image are more IR opportunities for you thumb.gif

Craig has produced some amazing IR Shots and shown us,
    I am glad you have learnt from him, he's a nice guy more than willing to share his style with folks thumb.gif keep up the good work BPerron clap.gif
    .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2008
    Howdy Brandon
    Howdy Brandon,

I'd say you've done very well for your first outing, and as far as all the help, it was just gentle nudging:D

I will be anxious to see what you present us with next.

Skippy's right, your in for trouble now, you've been bitten by the IR Bug!!

Thanks Skippy, just repaying the kindness I've been shown.
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • Options
    edited March 8, 2008
    Skippy wrote:
    IR is just so much fun, if this is just your first try wait till you really know what your doing, you are in for some awesome eye candy created by yourself clap.gif

Looks like you are doing just fine to me, looks like beyond that fence in this image are more IR opportunities for you thumb.gif

Craig has produced some amazing IR Shots and shown us,
    I am glad you have learnt from him, he's a nice guy more than willing to share his style with folks thumb.gif keep up the good work BPerron clap.gif
    .... Skippy :D

Thank you Skippy...I have been bitten by the bug...at some point will be modding a camer myself...just need to get a few other things for my normal photography before I drop money on a spare body to convert. clap.gif

Yes craig is a very nice guy and produces some amazing images, he has been very helpful.
    www.brandonperron.com
  • Options
    edited March 8, 2008
    Panther wrote:
    Howdy Brandon,

I'd say you've done very well for your first outing, and as far as all the help, it was just gentle nudging:D

I will be anxious to see what you present us with next.

Skippy's right, your in for trouble now, you've been bitten by the IR Bug!!

Thanks Skippy, just repaying the kindness I've been shown.

craig,

Like I said in my email thoughts are always welcome wings.gif

Anyways, I look forward to more of yours craig and the weather is starting to change for the better here and should be able to get some cool shots.

Thanks again for everything craig.
    www.brandonperron.com