Options

Introducing myself

aprilapril Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
edited January 16, 2004 in Cameras
Hello,
My name is April. I sell on ebay and also run a dropshipping/wholesale online store. I just starting getting into taking pics. I love it. I don't have the best camera but its an ok one I guess. Its a fuji finepix digital s602 zoom. I have a telephoto lense and a wide anglel, and 3 filters and a star filter. I got these to start off with.

I can't wait to get to know u all and to learn more about taking pictures.

Nice to meet you all.
April
www.homedecor4you.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. "

Comments

• Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2004
    Hi aprilhite...welcome :)
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2004
    aprilhite wrote:
    Hello,
    My name is April. I sell on ebay and also run a dropshipping/wholesale online store. I just starting getting into taking pics. I love it. I don't have the best camera but its an ok one I guess. Its a fuji finepix digital s602 zoom. I have a telephoto lense and a wide anglel, and 3 filters and a star filter. I got these to start off with.

I can't wait to get to know u all and to learn more about taking pictures.

Nice to meet you all.
    April

April, welcome aboard. Time to show us your pics. If you're like me, you'll love getting feedback on how to get better.
    thumb.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited January 15, 2004
    Ok 2 of my pictures coming up
    nataleeblknwh400res.jpg

It was a color photo and i just played with it
    www.homedecor4you.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. "

• Options
    edited January 15, 2004
    heres another pic
    Project4resss.jpg

These are both of my daughter, oops i forgot to rotate them sorry guys n girls
    www.homedecor4you.com

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2004
    Cool flower effect, aprilhite!
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    edited January 15, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    Cool flower effect, aprilhite!
    Thanks and you can call me April :)
    www.homedecor4you.com

• Options
    edited January 15, 2004
    aprilhite wrote:
    Thanks and you can call me April :)
    Is that a request for a username change? :D
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    edited January 15, 2004
    fish wrote:
    Is that a request for a username change? :D
    Please if you don't mind :)
    www.homedecor4you.com

• Options
    TuesdayTuesday Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited January 15, 2004
    Welcome April.

biggrinbounce2.gif
  • Options
    edited January 15, 2004
    april wrote:
    Please if you don't mind :)
    Done. 1drink.gif
  • Options
    edited January 15, 2004
    fish wrote:
    Done. 1drink.gif
    Thankies
    www.homedecor4you.com

• Options
    Mike WernerMike Werner Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited January 16, 2004
    Welcome April. Nice pics. Really draws your attention to the photo. Looks like something commercial used in ads. Good quality.
    Mike Werner
    Paris, France

http://news.motorbiker.org/