Options

the index froze three days ago???

etieti Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited March 18, 2005 in SmugMug Support
when browsing categories thru www.smugmug.com/browse , the newest albums shown are 3 days old.

there are only a few newer albums hidden in between the old ones - i think those are the ones that got updated after they were uploaded.

so it looks like the indexes just froze three days ago. new albums are just not appearing.

is this a known issue?

Comments

• Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2005
    Sorry, but I am not seeing this. ne_nau.gif

eti wrote:
    when browsing categories thru www.smugmug.com/browse , the newest albums shown are 3 days old.

there are only a few newer albums hidden in between the old ones - i think those are the ones that got updated after they were uploaded.

so it looks like the indexes just froze three days ago. new albums are just not appearing.

is this a known issue?
  • Options
    JamesJWegJamesJWeg Registered Users Posts: 795 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2005
    Something does seem wierd, for me *most* catagories list nothing newer than the 15 th, and the ones that do are not in order by date.

james.
  • Options
    etieti Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited March 18, 2005
    JamesJWeg wrote:
    Something does seem wierd, for me *most* catagories list nothing newer than the 15 th, and the ones that do are not in order by date.
    that's why i think that albums that were created after the 15th don't show up in the listings anymore - only the ones that already were in the list before it all froze can be seen .some of those have been updated in the meantime, so that's why there's a few albums with newer dates in between.
  • Options
    JamesJWegJamesJWeg Registered Users Posts: 795 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2005
    eti wrote:
    that's why i think that albums that were created after the 15th don't show up in the listings anymore - only the ones that already were in the list before it all froze can be seen .some of those have been updated in the meantime, so that's why there's a few albums with newer dates in between.
    That makes sense, the ones that I saw updated post 15th were way out of place.

James.