edited March 22, 2008 in The Big Picture
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/aus/558260167.html :lol3

Makes me miss Austin just a little more. :lust

Comments

• Options
    ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2008
    Oh My Lord!!!
    rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gif
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2008
    ShepsMom wrote:
    Oh My Lord!!!
    rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gif

15524779-Ti.gif ShepsMom said it all.............................
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2008
    Llywellyn wrote:
    http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/aus/558260167.html

Makes me miss Austin just a little more. iloveyou.gif

I am curious....I see your on line name and then the name of your photo business...can you guess where I am headed with this.....as a student . you might say...of things.....welll.....aheeemmmmm.....Uhhh Occult:grim ....I had to ask.....is there any relation to the Llywellyn publishing company here and do we need to have any latent fear of knowledge gained by this relationship if said relationship does exist.... lol3.gif........

btw i found your post quite amusing and sent it on to a friend I have in Austin, he is well qualified for a couple of those positions rolleyes1.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2008
    Great ad. He and that guy that has a clip on youtube about somebody wanting to use a videoclip on a dvd for free should get together.

We should have a section of Dgrin totally for venting like this. Maybe then all the newbies would visit and be less likely to work for free.
    "A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me
  • Options
    IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2008
    Hells Bells! If I get to drive the '57 Chevy around, I'll work for him!!!
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.