Options

Wine Glass Reflection

SKMSKM Registered Users Posts: 149 Major grins
edited March 22, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
I enjoy trying out the projects from various photo mags and heres one I did recently.

What do you think

Regards

Stan

wineglassreflection800px.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited March 20, 2008
    The way you positioned the image gives me the feeling that it is gonna fall and shatter!

Really nice reflection!
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    edited March 20, 2008
    The way you positioned the image gives me the feeling that it is gonna fall and shatter!

Really nice reflection!

Hi, funny you should say that as when I did a slight re work it did fall and shatter - fortunately not one of the wifes best glasses!!!

Regards

Stan
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2008
    SKM wrote:
    I enjoy trying out the projects from various photo mags and heres one I did recently.

What do you think
    Regards
    Stan

Lucky it wasn't one of your wifes best glasses Stan, or that would have been the last time you got to try this kind of Photography I bet rolleyes1.gif

I like the way you've set this shot up, the only thing I don't like is that harsh flash reflection. ....you did a good on this thumb.gif ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited March 22, 2008
    Skippy wrote:
    Lucky it wasn't one of your wifes best glasses Stan, or that would have been the last time you got to try this kind of Photography I bet rolleyes1.gif

I like the way you've set this shot up, the only thing I don't like is that harsh flash reflection. ....you did a good on this thumb.gif ... Skippy :D

Hi Skippy

Only just managed to get back to you on this one as internet connection has been down. Re the harsh reflection, that is the reason why I did a re work - it is not flash but a torch shon across the base (as per the mag) but it caused the blown highlight.

Stan