Options

New to Pro account, Questions on sales.

GottriaGottria Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited March 23, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I'm thinking of jumping over to the Pro side of SM, have been a standard user for 4 years and love the service and quality. I'm using Pbase now for the sports and sales stuff via Paypal script, problem is it's a lot of maintance. I have a few questions about the Pro plan.

First on pricing, is there a discount code I can give out to the coaches of the teams or the league for discounts on their purchases?

Second, are there preset packages, 2-5x7 16 wallets for $xyz amount?

Third, I thik is going to be posted in the custimazations forum.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2008
    wave.gif

We don't have coupons or packages - yet - but they are features we do plan on having. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you right now.
  • Options
    Gregg HallGregg Hall Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited March 23, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    wave.gif

We don't have coupons or packages - yet - but they are features we do plan on having. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you right now.

Here is a manual solution.

Create a second galery that is password protected with the same photos available, and then set the reduced prices in the password protected galery. A little extra work, but it might help you in your business.
  • Options
    GottriaGottria Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited March 23, 2008
    Good to know they "might" be on they way. Coupon codes are great as I often say "thanks" to the coaches who let me in the dugout.
    Andy wrote:
    wave.gif