Options

Navbar trouble

Troy RaymondTroy Raymond Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
edited March 25, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I couldn't get the font issue figured out with Carbonite so I switched the theme to 'The Old Family Album' right about the same time I noticed new features within my gallery customization. The navbar no longer works on 'most' computers. I've had friends online check it. I really like this theme, can someone check my code to see if it's me or the theme?

troyraymond.smugmug.com

Thanks,

Troy

Comments

• Options
    richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2008
    I couldn't get the font issue figured out with Carbonite so I switched the theme to 'The Old Family Album' right about the same time I noticed new features within my gallery customization. The navbar no longer works on 'most' computers. I've had friends online check it. I really like this theme, can someone check my code to see if it's me or the theme?

troyraymond.smugmug.com

Thanks,

Troy
    Look for the following in the header section:
    src="/img/spacer.gif" width="750" height="150"

Change the height to 100, it should be the same size as your banner image.
  • Options
    edited March 25, 2008
    The banner is 150.

Troy
  • Options
    richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2008
    The banner is 150.

Troy
    I'm seeing 750x100 on the image properites. Adjust the above and the css for the banner. I was seeing the spacer going over the navBar. I'll take another look.
  • Options
    edited March 25, 2008
    my_banner {
    width: 750px;
    height: 100px;
    margin: 0 auto;
    background: url(http://troyraymond.smugmug.com/photos/264960887_RkBh2-O.jpg) no-repeat;

You may have looked at it again when I was playing with it. This is the only thing I could find. It was originally at 100. If I go 150 the navbar moves way down...

It all worked fine until about a week or so ago around the time when I changed the theme. The Java for the navbar does not work for many people. The mouse over color changed does not work and all redirect to the home page.

EDIT: I see the banner is clickable. Perhaps that is screwing with it?

Troy
  • Options
    edited March 25, 2008
    richW wrote:
    I'm seeing 750x100 on the image properites. Adjust the above and the css for the banner. I was seeing the spacer going over the navBar. I'll take another look.

Thanks Rich, I finally found it.

Troy