A little village on the Mediterranean coast

MolsondogMolsondog Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
edited April 1, 2004 in Landscapes
little village

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2004
    Molsondog wrote:
    It's remarkable how the village is pasted onto the rocks. The train is the best way to get from village to village, as the roads are mostly dangerous switchbacks.
    Great shots beer doggie... looks like a beautiful place.. Would you mind if I played with a couple in PS to practice my saturations and layer thingys???
    :D Lynn
    edited March 28, 2004
    Molsondog wrote:
    Please do. I need all the help I can get! Post 'em, though, so I can learn something. I'm not satisfied with the "pop" of the photos. It may be the low light day.
    Hey hold on... this is just practice, I'll probably make em less than they are rather than better...rolleyes1.gif
    edited March 28, 2004
    nuber 2
    edited March 28, 2004
    number 3... not so good, I think I messed this one up...
    edited March 28, 2004
    Molsondog wrote:
    When I processed the shots (all 3), I masked the buildings, then sharpened them, boosted the color and contrast and lightened them just a tad. When I shot them, I picked the best of 4 or 5 shots of each.
    Do you think I've ruined them?... I may have..ne_nau.gif maybe they are now too bright.. whaddya tink..
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2004
    Lynn, I like what you did to the buildings in the second shot. I would have been tempted to leaved the hillside and the ocean alone... and let the colorful houses really stand out in contrast.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • zero-zerozero-zero Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    I would have been tempted to leaved the hillside and the ocean alone... and let the colorful houses really stand out in contrast.
    nod.gif