Options

Strange but true

teamracephotosteamracephotos Registered Users Posts: 492 Major grins
edited March 27, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
This is one of the first flower images I ever captured. It was with my D70 and a 300mm F4.5.
I was playing around (still do) with CS2 and applied the filter Stylize, Find Edges. This is what appeared. Do you see it? MM

270572872_BUc3a-XL.jpg

270573220_KFVhi-XL.jpg

270572939_phYdQ-XL.jpg
“I love not man the less, but Nature more.”
— Lord Byron

Comments

• Options
    Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2008
    I see the angel, that's pretty cool. You should put it on Ebay, you would be suprised what people will buy http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&safe=off&rls=DGUS,DGUS:2006-25,DGUS:en&q=illinois+corn+flake+on+ebay&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=news_result&resnum=1&ct=title

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited March 26, 2008
    Thanks
    Back when I got my first camera (the D70 I used for this image) I showed this to a couple of people. One of which was my sister. uinder advice I asked her to put this on her EBay …. Nobody bid on it… I was going through some old pictures and thought I would throw it up here for kicks. Thanks for seeing…. MM

Eric&Susan wrote:
    I see the angel, that's pretty cool. You should put it on Ebay, you would be suprised what people will buy http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&safe=off&rls=DGUS,DGUS:2006-25,DGUS:en&q=illinois+corn+flake+on+ebay&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=news_result&resnum=1&ct=title

Eric
    — Lord Byron
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2008
    Interesting mwink.gif

But who knows what Angel really is i mean state in which they exist. We imagine things upto the point we know. In my opinion God Soul etc are things beyond our knowledge what we cannot even imagine we don't even know is the appropriate form that we can assign them Physical or non physical.
    Sorry for confusing point of view :D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2008
    This is one of the first flower images I ever captured. It was with my D70 and a 300mm F4.5.
    I was playing around (still do) with CS2 and applied the filter Stylize, Find Edges. This is what appeared. Do you see it? MM

First thing I saw was Organs rolleyes1.gif
    Sorry but it looks MEDICAL, like a graphic from a Medical Journal.

Filters are fun to mess around with, made for a pretty cool shot thumb.gif

... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited March 27, 2008
    Thanks for the comment
    Its not confusing.... "To each their own". I am not trying to claim that this is some kind of holly flower (it died by the way). With the filter applied it appears to look as if the center has a Stereotypical Angle formed in the center, stereotypical for the US maybe?
    I captured it a couple of years ago, and my sister did put the flower for sale on eBay but it did not sell. I had try and sell it.... some body once got $2,000.00 for a grilled chesse sandwich shaped like the Virgin Mary. You never know it could have been a new D3 for me! MM

Interesting mwink.gif

But who knows what Angel really is i mean state in which they exist. We imagine things upto the point we know. In my opinion God Soul etc are things beyond our knowledge what we cannot even imagine we don't even know is the appropriate form that we can assign them Physical or non physical.
    Sorry for confusing point of view :D
    — Lord Byron
  • Options
    edited March 27, 2008
    You are right... Kidneys
    I never noticed it before. Keen Eye. Thanks. MM

Skippy wrote:
    First thing I saw was Organs rolleyes1.gif
    Sorry but it looks MEDICAL, like a graphic from a Medical Journal.

Filters are fun to mess around with, made for a pretty cool shot thumb.gif

... Skippy :D
    — Lord Byron
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2008
    Its not confusing.... "To each their own". I am not trying to claim that this is some kind of holly flower (it died by the way). With the filter applied it appears to look as if the center has a Stereotypical Angle formed in the center, stereotypical for the US maybe?
    I captured it a couple of years ago, and my sister did put the flower for sale on eBay but it did not sell. I had try and sell it.... some body once got $2,000.00 for a grilled chesse sandwich shaped like the Virgin Mary. You never know it could have been a new D3 for me! MM

thumb.gif Hehehe i just wanted to share as this was the hot topic here too for the past 2 weeks.
    I heard some politition's face appeared on Mosque's tile and on a leaf in Karachi Pakistan eek7.gifrofl
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery