Options

New From Pennsylvania / New Jersey (Photos Included)

PAFirefighter11PAFirefighter11 Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
edited March 31, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
Hey everyone. New to the forums, though I'm on a bunch of other photo related (and Jeep and Camaro) forums. My name is Rick, I am 25, and I live in West Chester, PA during the week and Brick, NJ on weekends. I have the majority of my equipment listed in my sig.

Here's a taste of my work for those interested:

270814047_PjVwE-L.jpg

264969325_UdzQK-L.jpg

Cathedral_Walkway_HDR_by_GhostDakota.jpg

3rd_Gen_Firebird_HDR_by_GhostDakota.jpg

Bryn_Athyn_Cathedral_HDR___1_by_GhostDakota.jpg

269824555_9iheU-L.jpg

Valentino_by_GhostDakota.jpg

A_Shot_In_The_Dark_by_GhostDakota.jpg

The_Flow_Of_Traffic_by_GhostDakota.jpg

A_Brighter_Light_by_GhostDakota.jpg

Lightning_Over_The_Bay___2_by_GhostDakota.jpg

Altered_Reality_by_GhostDakota.jpg

Doesn__t_Get_Any_Better_by_GhostDakota.jpg

Rick
Personal: D2x | D70s | Canon AE1 | Nikkor: 18-70 3.5-4.5 | 28-105 3.5-4.5 | 50 1.8 | 70-300 4.5-5.6 VR II | SB600 w/ diffuser | AB B1600 w/ stand & umbrella | Jenis Grip | DAKINE backpack | Manfrotto 055X PROB tripod & Manfrotto 486RC2 ball head | Bogen 3231
Work: 2 Hasselblad's w/ glass | D300 | Fuji S2 Pro w/ Nikon mount | Nikkor 18-200 VR | Broncs | Norms | Dyna heads | Chimera boxes | stands | & much more
|My Photos|

Comments

• Options
    moose135moose135 Registered Users Posts: 1,417 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2008
    Welcome to DGrin, Rick! You have some very nice photos there - I like your work. I really like the bridge shot (#2) - I like night shots, but don't get around to doing as much of it as I would like. It's an interesting looking bridge, and I like the angle of the shot. The cathedral shot is beautiful. Is that an HDR? I like the head/tail light streak shot, but if it were me, I would probably crop out the bit of railing on the lower left. Of course, YMMV.

Again, welcome - looking forward to seeing more of your work.