Options

Photo Cliche

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited March 31, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
The picture was shot during a day hike in the AZ. desert.

272966002_4VEpf-L.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING ... C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2008
    I see a picture that is very much overexposed. It would hold my attention a lot better if the background was properly exposed and the shadowed figures were much darker.
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    edited March 31, 2008
    I see a picture that is very much overexposed. It would hold my attention a lot better if the background was properly exposed and the shadowed figures were much darker.

Thanks for looking and taking the time to comment......I will see if I can fix it..thumb.gif AZZARO
  • Options
    TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2008
    oh great, thinking of desert hiking....now i gotta go get me some water..mwink.gif

the camera guy i dont care for..:D but i like the i like the modeling pose:D
    Aaron Nelson
  • Options
    edited March 31, 2008
    oh great, thinking of desert hiking....now i gotta go get me some water..mwink.gif

the camera guy i dont care for..:D but i like the i like the modeling pose:D

Thanks for commenting....... They have found people dead from dhydration with water on their hip.........Don't forget to drink it.rolleyes1.gif

I had a better shadow when I was in my 20s.....rolleyes1.gifazzaro