Options

help

bellaphotobellaphoto Registered Users Posts: 100 Big grins
edited April 1, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
i uploaded some more pics and added them to my homepage slideshow, but when they play on the slideshow there is a big "PROOF" writing across the photos?? i didn't add this. how do i remove it. thanks:dunno
http://www.rominasphotography.com
Romina Ludovico

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2008
    bellaphoto wrote:
    i uploaded some more pics and added them to my homepage slideshow, but when they play on the slideshow there is a big "PROOF" writing across the photos?? i didn't add this. how do i remove it. thanksne_nau.gif
    http://www.rominasphotography.com

Go to your gallery. Go to the photo tools menu. Select Watermarking. Hit the select all button. Click the "remove" radio button. Click the watermark button and it should remove the watermarks from your images.

Then, go to customize gallery for that gallery and make sure that watermarking is turned off for new uploads.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    bellaphotobellaphoto Registered Users Posts: 100 Big grins
    edited April 1, 2008
    watermarking
    for some reason, this gallery does not have that feature in the tools menu. my other galleries do, but this one does not so i can't remove the watermarking. and when i click on the certain picture and go to watermark, it gives me a blank screen??? not sure what else to do
    thanksne_nau.gif
    romina
    jfriend wrote:
    Go to your gallery. Go to the photo tools menu. Select Watermarking. Hit the select all button. Click the "remove" radio button. Click the watermark button and it should remove the watermarks from your images.

Then, go to customize gallery for that gallery and make sure that watermarking is turned off for new uploads.
    Romina Ludovico
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2008
    bellaphoto wrote:
    for some reason, this gallery does not have that feature in the tools menu. my other galleries do, but this one does not so i can't remove the watermarking. and when i click on the certain picture and go to watermark, it gives me a blank screen??? not sure what else to do
    thanksne_nau.gif
    romina
    Write to our heroes on the help desk, we'll get you fixed up. Be sure to give a link to the gallery, thanks!
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2008
    bellaphoto wrote:
    ... but this one does not so i can't remove the watermarking. ...
    You'll have to find at least one photo in the gallery that the original is larger
    then 800 on the longest side, then it should appear in its' tools dropdown.
    WM's are not applied to smaller photos.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog