Options

cs3 and spectview software(SRGB)

RLipp69RLipp69 Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
edited April 2, 2008 in Finishing School
hello i read somewhere but dont remember when i use photoshop cs3 and calabration software i need disable something in cs3 when it loads. i am thinking gama profile? or it could be something else? that is why i am writeing this other words i want my spectview calabration profile to load when i boot or dont i do nothing in cs3.Just got my new NEC monitor today and am looking for the proper way to calabrate i will be useing iONE colorimeter.icon_confused.gif

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2008
    RLipp69 wrote:
    hello i read somewhere but dont remember when i use photoshop cs3 and calabration software i need disable something in cs3 when it loads. i am thinking gama profile? or it could be something else? that is why i am writeing this other words i want my spectview calabration profile to load when i boot or dont i do nothing in cs3.Just got my new NEC monitor today and am looking for the proper way to calabrate i will be useing iONE colorimeter.

You are probably referring to a small program called Adobe Gamma. It was installed by default with some earlier versions of Photoshop so some people have it in their system. It's a poor man's way of trying to adjust your screen so you definitely don't want it running or doing anything when you've got real calibration software.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question