Options

Providence, RI

bryanj87bryanj87 Registered Users Posts: 859 Major grins
edited April 3, 2008 in Landscapes
Here are 3 I shot this past weekend on a bike tour of the city with some potn'ers. Comments and critiques welcomed. Thanks for looking!

1)
Providence-25.jpg
2)
Providence-23z.jpg
3)
Providence-24.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2008
    I lived not from from Prospect Terrace in the early '50s. I like all these shots, but you missed Roger Williams in the first one! rolleyes1.gif

I drove into that park once (back when you could park there, with some Japanese Visitors of my Parents. We all had a laugh because someone had spray painted the back of the statue with 'Made in Japan'.

Lots of good shooting around there!

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • Options
    zackerzacker Registered Users Posts: 451 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2008
    very nice!!
    http://www.brokenfencephotography.com :D

www.theanimalhaven.com :thumb

Visit us at: www.northeastfoto.com a forum for northeastern USA Photogs to meet. :wink

Canon 30D, some lenses and stuff... I think im tired or something, i have a hard time concentrating.. hey look, a birdie!:clap
  • Options
    bryanj87bryanj87 Registered Users Posts: 859 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2008
    Thanks for the comments!

Yes, Don, lot's of good shooting around there. I can't imagine being able to drive into that park!!!
  • Options
    DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2008
    bryanj87 wrote:
    Thanks for the comments!

Yes, Don, lot's of good shooting around there. I can't imagine being able to drive into that park!!!
    Well it was probably in the 60's or 70's and they have reconfigured the park since then.

I like walking S. Main and Canal St.

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook