Options

Matte option not showing

Barefoot and NaturalBarefoot and Natural Registered Users Posts: 586 Major grins
edited April 7, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Can someone tell me why I don't have the Matte option showing when I try to purchase some photos? All that shows is Glossy and Lustre. This is for ALL of my galleries also.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2008
    Heather, please check your portfolio pricing, you don't have matte chosen for lots of items. Then check the gallery pricing for any galleries you are working with, to ensure you don't have gallery pricing overriding portfolio, and that you have matte pricing enabled.

help: http://www.barefootandnatural.smugmug.com/help/print-pricing
  • Options
    Barefoot and NaturalBarefoot and Natural Registered Users Posts: 586 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Heather, please check your portfolio pricing, you don't have matte chosen for lots of items. Then check the gallery pricing for any galleries you are working with, to ensure you don't have gallery pricing overriding portfolio, and that you have matte pricing enabled.

help: http://www.barefootandnatural.smugmug.com/help/print-pricing

Thank you Andy.... I guess I missed all that.
    I was just going in and pricing from previous galleries.
    I watched the demo and it all makes sense now.

Thanks again
  • Options
    edited April 6, 2008
    Thank you Andy.... I guess I missed all that.
    I was just going in and pricing from previous galleries.
    I watched the demo and it all makes sense now.

Thanks again
    w00p :D
  • Options
    edited April 7, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    w00p :D

Okay, I went in and sey my portfolio prices like it said. Then I went to set them for the galleries and when I click on the "Custom Pro Pricing" and I get to that window everything looks good but when I go and try to purchase photos, the Matte option is still not there. I have tried this 3 times and I can not figure out what I doing wrong. I know this is not that hard.
    I tried to "Bulk Price" galleries and they show the pricing change but the Matte option is not available.

Thank you again for any help.

Heather
  • Options
    edited April 7, 2008
    I am going CRAZY!! It keeps telling me that I have options set that limit which items are shown. I did not set any options! The ONLY option my cart is not giving me is Matte (in any size). EVERYTHING else is showing that I have applied prices to for gallery and portfolio except for Matte.

Please help me with this as I am trying to place my own order for myself.

Thanks,
    Heather
  • Options
    edited April 7, 2008
    I am going CRAZY!! It keeps telling me that I have options set that limit which items are shown. I did not set any options! The ONLY option my cart is not giving me is Matte (in any size). EVERYTHING else is showing that I have applied prices to for gallery and portfolio except for Matte.

Please help me with this as I am trying to place my own order for myself.

Thanks,
    Heather
    which gallery, and can you make a screenshot of what you are seeing?
  • Options
    edited April 7, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    which gallery, and can you make a screenshot of what you are seeing?

It applies to all of my galleries. To purchase a Matte finish is not an option for any of my galleries.

This is what it looks like:

276287373_eviaK-M.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 7, 2008
    This was the first time I had ever taken a screen shot so I guess it is not so good...I will try it again
  • Options
    edited April 7, 2008
    This is a bit better

276287373_eviaK-L-1.jpg
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,247 moderator
    edited April 7, 2008
    This was the first time I had ever taken a screen shot so I guess it is not so good...I will try it again
    Heather -
    I can't help with your ordering issue, but...

Are you aware that your banner is not showing? It's missing for me in both Firefox and IE7.

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited April 7, 2008
    ok, I have noticed that when I am logged out and veiwing in IE (view and purchase like a customer) the matte option is there for them... this is good!!
    But when I am logged in and veiwing in Firefox, the matte option is not in any of the galleries. I am scared to log out because I forgot my password.... it has been almost 2 years since I have logged out.... I guess I could always get a new one :)
  • Options
    edited April 7, 2008
    Heather -
    I can't help with your ordering issue, but...

Are you aware that your banner is not showing? It's missing for me in both Firefox and IE7.

--- Denise

You can't see it? I can see it! Does anyone else not see it? Do you see my slideshow on my front page? It seems to take forever to start showing.

Thanks you for bringing this to my attention. I guess I will have to visi the customize support pagemwink.gif
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,247 moderator
    edited April 7, 2008
    You can't see it? I can see it! Does anyone else not see it? Do you see my slideshow on my front page? It seems to take forever to start showing.

Thanks you for bringing this to my attention. I guess I will have to visi the customize support pagemwink.gif
    Yes, I can see your slideshow, but not your banner.

Check to make sure that your banner is in a public or unlisted gallery, no password.

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited April 7, 2008
    ok now again.... I viewed as a customer in Firefox and the matte option is not there. This only seems to be happening through this browser.

So the breakdown is: IE gives me the matte option for my galleries
    Modzilla does not give me the matte option

THank you for any help,
    Heather
  • Options
    edited April 7, 2008
    Just giving a bump

:twitch I am starting to twitch over here