Options

Current Problem with shopping cart?

dashphotographydashphotography Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
edited March 21, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I have some parents wanting to buy pictures and it seems when you try and add a picture from my site to the shopping cart...then hit checkout...it says the cart is empty. Is there a current glitch going on? I logged in under myself and added one for a second at my price. Logged out and could not get it to add one. Logged back in as me and it would no longer add one into the account at my rate. It just says cart empty.

Anyone know what is going on?

Thanks,

Shawn.
www.dashphotography.com

Comments

• Options
    GatorGator Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2005
    I am having this same problem!
  • Options
    BodleyBodley Registered Users Posts: 766 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2005
    I have some parents wanting to buy pictures and it seems when you try and add a picture from my site to the shopping cart...then hit checkout...it says the cart is empty. Is there a current glitch going on? I logged in under myself and added one for a second at my price. Logged out and could not get it to add one. Logged back in as me and it would no longer add one into the account at my rate. It just says cart empty.

Anyone know what is going on?

Thanks,

Shawn.
    www.dashphotography.com
    I had the same problem with a password protected gallery. I enabled cookies in my security software and the shopping cart started working and I was able to order. Don't recall reading where you must allow cookies to be able to order but this worked for me.

As a note, when I had previously ordered in a gallery that was not password protected I didn't have this problem.

Also, see this message http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=8326. I had posted about "Quirky Operation" of my account.

Greg
    Greg
    "Tis better keep your mouth shut and be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"