Options

Got Air?

BBonesBBones Registered Users Posts: 580 Major grins
edited March 21, 2005 in Sports
Today I shot at Mamafest, it is a breast cancer awareness group that holds an annual snowboard jam every year. I took WAY too many shots (over 2000) but it was great to see everyone out and the event made alot of money.

17822918-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 20, 2005
    Great Shot BBones
    BBones wrote:
    Today I shot at Mamafest, it is a breast cancer awareness group that holds an annual snowboard jam every year. I took WAY too many shots (over 2000) but it was great to see everyone out and the event made alot of money.
    The awareness programs the Cancer Council runs all around the world are just amazing aren't they....... I went to a rally two weeks ago.

That is a great mid air capture you've caught there :): well done.

Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    edited March 20, 2005
    Breast cancer runs in my family. Both my mother and grandmother are both survivors which is GREAT but I am raising a daughter and I don't know if she inherited that gene which is BAD. But getting her out there with that type of group and into her "venue" of interest I am happy for.

BTW: All the pictures I took are donated to the group for their advertising. Riders can purchase them if they want but Mamafest gets them all. *shrug* My way of helping out since I am not a millionaire or something.
  • Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited March 21, 2005
    Very kewl shot Brandon thumb.gifthumb.gif

I hope they raised lots of money clap.gifclap.gif Looks like it was fun, too.

Thanks for sharing,
    Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited March 21, 2005
    seems like everyone enjoyed it alot this year. The snow was a surprise this weekend (anyone from the PNW knows what I mean). And I am amazed at how long the 511A can last even with IS turned on. 2300+ shots taken and still power to chimp afterward to show people some samples.
  • Options
    edited March 21, 2005
    Ton more here:

http://studio819.smugmug.com/Mamafest+2005

Nowhere near done yet though.