Options

Help

AquavetteAquavette Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited March 22, 2005 in Finishing School
Hello, I will start by telling you what I would like to do.

I belong to a car club and we take photos of the participant and their car as they register at our events, and at the end of the show we give each a nice digital photo of their car in a nice frame.

Does anyone know of any software on the market that will let a person upload a jpeg photo into a digital camera that will place it on the photo.

What I realy want to do is put our club logo on the picture and a "Thank you for supporting our club" message on top of the photo.

I know if they sent men to the moon and bring them back, there must be a program out there somewhere that will do what I need

Thanks,Aquavette
:scratch

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2005
    You want to upload a logo into the camera, and have the camera itself place the logo over each jpeg image that it makes? In other words, combine two images, in the camera?

I don't think any such thing exists, Acquavette. At a minimum you have to download your jpeg into an imaging program, which can be automated to do what you want.

Welcome too dgrin, tho!

beer.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au