Options

Swiss Phot opps

SmitcySmitcy Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
Lately( a couple of years) not been shooting much .Only occasional session with my Son. Now it is vacation time and i am off to a week in Switzerland Peaks

First of all , is it advisible to take my baby(18 months) to Junfra regions. is it going to be very cold there the first week of May?

I will be travelling thru Zurich , St Moritz , Zermatt , Interlaken , Lucerne , and Geneva.

Anything would be helpful.

As to the gear , i have a 50mm 1.8 , 70-200 is F2.8 and 17-40 L F4 lenses with my dslr body. Should lug all of these or just my 17-40? (that is given the fact that i would be carrying my son most of the time)

Any pic links also would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2008
    Smitcy wrote:
    Lately( a couple of years) not been shooting much .Only occasional session with my Son. Now it is vacation time and i am off to a week in Switzerland Peaks

First of all , is it advisible to take my baby(18 months) to Junfra regions. is it going to be very cold there the first week of May?

I will be travelling thru Zurich , St Moritz , Zermatt , Interlaken , Lucerne , and Geneva.

Anything would be helpful.

As to the gear , i have a 50mm 1.8 , 70-200 is F2.8 and 17-40 L F4 lenses with my dslr body. Should lug all of these or just my 17-40? (that is given the fact that i would be carrying my son most of the time)

Any pic links also would be greatly appreciated.

It is not much gear and I would take it all......wonderful area....I have not been to the Swiss Alps but the Kkronose (Giant Mountains) of the Czech Republic got quite cool in late July and August (when I was there ) especially in the evning.....so clothe the little one in warm clothes......

just my .0000000002kc worth
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website