Options

filename in sales report

joejoejoejoe Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
edited April 23, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I'm just starting out and have no sales yet so I want to know what appears in the photo column in the sales report in the control panel. Will I be shown the filename of each image sold/printed? (I need to kee track of which images are sold so the filename is important for me.)

I also checked the CSV and saw a filename column there. Is that my filename or is that the one smugmug assigns to files?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    justusjustus Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2008
    File Names in Sales Reports
    You will be shown the file name for the image sold in the control panel.
    You can then choose to process and ship the image after confirmation that the client correctly cropped and sized the photo, or you can completely upload a replacement photo (assuming you wanted to do more touch up work to the final product). SM also notified you by email when an order has been placed and gives you an automatic link to that order within the body of the email. Too cool!

I'm sure you'll love the SM support team. They're always there to answer questions too..

Best of luck! wings.gif
    Linda
    Justus Photography
    www.lindasherrill.com
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2008
    joejoe wrote:
    I also checked the CSV and saw a filename column there. Is that my filename or is that the one smugmug assigns to files?

Thanks
    We give you your filename and also a direct link to the image on SmugMug which has our imageID as well thumb.gif