Options

might have goofed

LabmanLabman Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
edited April 25, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I had upgraded my account a couple months ago recently we are getting together a photo group at the high school I work at we will all host our photo's on the same site. we are all playing with the idea where to go. I was looking at the smug mug and it said upgrade for 40ty some bucks good deal I clicked by accident well I figured it say are you sure. but as soon as I did I was charged I have no problems there really. but I am 1 of 3 or 4 people deciding just wondering in the event we go with something else am I out the dough. thanks:scratch
Camera 40D (sweet) Yes I am still trying to learn to use it! Father,Dog Lover,Computers,Aquariums And loving life! :barb

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2008
    Labman wrote:
    I had upgraded my account a couple months ago recently we are getting together a photo group at the high school I work at we will all host our photo's on the same site. we are all playing with the idea where to go. I was looking at the smug mug and it said upgrade for 40ty some bucks good deal I clicked by accident well I figured it say are you sure. but as soon as I did I was charged I have no problems there really. but I am 1 of 3 or 4 people deciding just wondering in the event we go with something else am I out the dough. thanksheadscratch.gif
    Sure we'll help :) Can you write our Support Heroes and we'll get you sorted out from the help desk. Thanks!
  • Options
    LabmanLabman Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited April 25, 2008
    Thanks Andy
    Andy wrote:
    Sure we'll help :) Can you write our Support Heroes and we'll get you sorted out from the help desk. Thanks!

YOu guys are great as usual I am wondering if I should wait till next week and talk it over with my comrades at arms. this makes the most sense to me no use having your team work on something then I just redue it.. if that's ok I will talk to them 1st.. bowdown.gifbow
    Camera 40D (sweet) Yes I am still trying to learn to use it! Father,Dog Lover,Computers,Aquariums And loving life! :barb