Options

How to modify the Google API key

RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
edited April 27, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I'd like to know how to change the Google API Key on my Smugmug site. I originally did it using my photos.brogen.com but within this context it needs brogen.smugmug.com and I can't for the life of me figure out how to edit the darn code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Randy Brogen, CPP
www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    RBrogen wrote:
    I'd like to know how to change the Google API Key on my Smugmug site. I originally did it using my photos.brogen.com but within this context it needs brogen.smugmug.com and I can't for the life of me figure out how to edit the darn code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Hi, go to your control panel, settings tab, delete the old key, and get a new one for your new hostname. thumb.gif
  • Options
    RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    Thanks Andy. I did as you instructed and I've added the new key. My only issue is that there isn't a map...it's just all white with the navigation arrows in top left and powered by google in bottom left. Any thoughts on what my issue may be? This is a kewl feature and I'd like to get it running.

Thanks again.
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, go to your control panel, settings tab, delete the old key, and get a new one for your new hostname. thumb.gif
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP