Haven't posted in a while! Here's my most recent senior shoot:

rosselliotrosselliot Registered Users Posts: 702 Major grins
edited April 28, 2008 in People
Here is my most recent senior shoot! I've had 5 shoots in the past week, so I think I'll post an engagement shoot in just a minute in another post. I hope you enjoy these! All taken in 100% manual - which has CHANGED MY LIFE....

Cassie:

IMG_3867copy.jpg

IMG_3950copy2copy.jpg

IMG_3737copy1copy.jpg

IMG_4034copy1copy.jpg

IMG_4276copy.jpg

IMG_4244copy1copy.jpg

IMG_3999copy.jpg

IMG_3824copy1copy.jpg

IMG_3794copy.jpg

Thanks for looking!

- Ross
www.rossfrazier.com
www.rossfrazier.com/blog

My Equipment:
Canon EOS 5D w/ battery grip
Backup Canon EOS 30D | Canon 28 f/1.8 | Canon 24 f/1.4L Canon 50mm f/1.4 | Sigma 50mm f/2.8 EX DI Macro | Canon 70-200 F/2.8 L | Canon 580 EX II Flash and Canon 550 EX Flash
Apple MacBook Pro with dual 24" monitors
Domke F-802 bag and a Shootsac by Jessica Claire
Infiniti QX4

Comments

• shniksshniks Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    rosselliot wrote:
    Here is my most recent senior shoot! I've had 5 shoots in the past week, so I think I'll post an engagement shoot in just a minute in another post. I hope you enjoy these! All taken in 100% manual - which has CHANGED MY LIFE....

- Ross

Great job Ross... I also like your website a lot- looks like you used flash for everything.... Nice...thumb.gif

Nikhil
    http://www.nikhilshahi.com
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    Gorgeous as usual Ross. Hard to pick a favorite, but #4 is really working for me.:D

Your processing is also very elegant. Great job!!

I assume you used the 5D and 50mmF1.4? This is exactly the look that has me waivering on my next camera purchase. Full frame certainly gets along well with that lens!!!

BTW, don't forget to give me a heads up next time you are in Baton Rouge. My invitation to show you some of the locations I use is still open!!

Again...beautiful photoraphs!!!...I am positive that she will be stoked!!!thumb.gif
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    It's always nice seeing you here Ross. Beautiful work! iloveyou.gif I think mt favorites are #2 & the closeup.
  • evorywareevoryware Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    2, 3, 6, 8. iloveyou.gif

3 is my favorite! I love what you did with it.

Was #6 with the 70-200?
    Canon 40D : Canon 400D : Canon Elan 7NE : Canon 580EX : 2 x Canon 430EX : Canon 24-70 f2.8L : Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM : Canon 28-135mm f/3.5 IS : 18-55mm f/3.5 : 4GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2 x 1GB Sandisk Ultra II : Sekonik L358

dak.smugmug.com
  • Mr. 2H2OMr. 2H2O Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    Ross,
    Glad to see you back here - I have always enjoyed your great, unique and beautiful style.

- Mike
    Olympus E-30
    IR Modified Sony F717
    http://2H2OPhoto.smugmug.com
  • ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    Hey Ross!

We missed you! Welcome back - how' s school going?

Looking good!

Z
    It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.
  • RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2008
    Hey Ross...some wonderful shots...very creative compositions and lighting!!! thumb.gif
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP
  • rosselliotrosselliot Registered Users Posts: 702 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    jeffreaux2 wrote:
    Gorgeous as usual Ross. Hard to pick a favorite, but #4 is really working for me.:D

Your processing is also very elegant. Great job!!

I assume you used the 5D and 50mmF1.4? This is exactly the look that has me waivering on my next camera purchase. Full frame certainly gets along well with that lens!!!

BTW, don't forget to give me a heads up next time you are in Baton Rouge. My invitation to show you some of the locations I use is still open!!

Again...beautiful photoraphs!!!...I am positive that she will be stoked!!!thumb.gif

Thank you so much everyone! Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Jeffreaux, I will definitely let you know when I'll be down in Baton Rouge next time. Me and my best friend, who goes to LSU but will be returning home this summer, will probably be making QUITE a few trips down there - I'll let you know.

I was using my 50 for a lot of those, for sure - most of them actually. However, my new favorite lens to use on ANY shot is my new Canon 24 f/1.4L - talk about AMAZING....#2,3,7,8,9 were all taken with the 24 - the rest are the 50, except for the really close up which was taken with the sigma 50mm macro (Evoryware, that answered your question!)

Zanotti, School is going great - hard to balance everything with photography always seeming to take up my afternoons and weekends, but you know I'm loving it! I hope it continues so I can grow my business further...which hopefully won't be too far into the future!

Y'all are awesome, Talk to you soon!

- Ross
    www.rossfrazier.com
    www.rossfrazier.com/blog

My Equipment:
    Canon EOS 5D w/ battery grip
    Backup Canon EOS 30D | Canon 28 f/1.8 | Canon 24 f/1.4L Canon 50mm f/1.4 | Sigma 50mm f/2.8 EX DI Macro | Canon 70-200 F/2.8 L | Canon 580 EX II Flash and Canon 550 EX Flash
    Apple MacBook Pro with dual 24" monitors
    Domke F-802 bag and a Shootsac by Jessica Claire
    Infiniti QX4
  • RhinotheruntRhinotherunt Registered Users Posts: 363 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    Great series! Wish you would have numbered them... I wanted to point out my favorites...
    Ryan McGill

My Gear
  • joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited April 28, 2008
    6 (I think--the one where her face fills the frame) is my favorite. Love how the eyes are so sharp and her face soft.