Options

what does the invoice to the customer look like?

sjafarisjafari Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited April 27, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
has anyone seen what the invoice to a customer who purchases through smugmug looks like? i have only seen the sales receipt that comes to my end. and is there any way to customize the receipt, have a specific message in it or something? sorry if this is posted elsewhere, i did some searching and didnt see anything..
thanks

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2007
    It'll look like this:

Thanks for your SmugMug order!

We truly appreciate your business and hope you'll be delighted with the prints you've ordered.

This email is your order confirmation and payment receipt. It will take about 1-2 business days to process your order

We'll send you another email to let you know when your prints have shipped. Of course, you can always view your order online at:

{order page link}

Use {customer email address} and the password you created when you placed this order to view it.

Here's what's you ordered:

<wbr>
    <wbr>
    Qty Item Subtotal
    <wbr>
    <wbr>
    1 4 x 6 (Lustre) $3.00 USD

1 5 x 7 (Lustre) $7.00 USD

<wbr>
    <wbr>
    Total: $12.95 USD
    <wbr>
    <wbr>

We'll ship them to:

{shipping address}

Your shipping method is:

First Class Mail from Georgia. Please allow 3 - 14 business days for delivery after you receive a shipment confirmation email from SmugMug.

Questions? Email us at help@smugmug.com . We love hearing from our customers and typically respond within a few hours.

If you'd like to contact your photographer about this order, you can email {Pro contact email address}

Thanks again for ordering from SmugMug, the ultimate in photo sharing.

Sincerely,
    Chris & Don MacAskill
    Owners, Photographers, Regular Guys

I hope this helps,
    Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    sjafarisjafari Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited December 21, 2007
    thats perfect, thanks!
  • Options
    dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2007
    sjafari wrote:
    thats perfect, thanks!

And in terms of customizing-- well, you can't customize that particular invoice but you will have the customer's email. So you can send them a custom reply thanking them for the purchase and blab blab blab...

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+

• Options
    0atony0atony Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited April 27, 2008
    dogwood wrote:
    And in terms of customizing-- well, you can't customize that particular invoice but you will have the customer's email. So you can send them a custom reply thanking them for the purchase and blab blab blab...

Your supplement to the question is very important.thumb.gif