Options

Lightroom

rcreamer824rcreamer824 Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
edited May 5, 2008 in Finishing School
I am currently using the 2.0 BETA version and am loving it. Can anyone tell me what the latest version that is currently being sold, and if there is a new version coming out anytime soon?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2008
    The current retail version is 1.4.1. You can get it here.

Adobe does not pre-announce when it will ship its next Version. There has been talk on Adobe's User to User Forum of it being in June, but that is currently speculation.

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2008
    2.0 the Beta will be the newest coming out .......my 1.0 keeps telling me to download 1.4 but when I tell it to download I get the 2.0 beta download page....so I downloaded it and it can't/won't recognize my Minolta raw files (MRW).....kinda frustrating for me:cryheadscratch.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2008
    Art Scott wrote:
    2.0 the Beta will be the newest coming out .......my 1.0 keeps telling me to download 1.4 but when I tell it to download I get the 2.0 beta download page....so I downloaded it and it can't/won't recognize my Minolta raw files (MRW).....kinda frustrating for me:cryheadscratch.gif
    Art, the link in my post will get you the latest, 1.4.1.

Do the MRW files show in you current LR. Vesion 1.0 is missing so many already available features.

Go here for a list of supported cameras.

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook