Options

SOLD: Tamarac Expedition 4

FroggyFroggy Registered Users Posts: 610 Major grins
edited May 6, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
I have a Tamarac Expedition 4 backpack for sale, I outgrew this pack that I purchased 6 months ago, The pack is in excellent condition.

I just purchased an Expedition 7 so this one's gotta go, I really like this pack a lot it's been a great friend to my gear, but it's just not big enough anymore.

This is what I have kept in the pack, my Canon 30D with the 70-200 2.8 IS lens attached fits perfectly in the middle, on the right I have my 580ex Flash, Tamron 28-75 and my Canon 1.4x teleconverter.

On the left I have a 12-24 Tokina and my 100mm Macro and 1.4x Tamron converter

The outside pockets carry batteries and cf cards etc, this is a well thought out bag and very comfortable wear if you don't overload it.

I'm sorry to see this one go, my loss your gain $75 + shipping, P.M. me if your interested, I accept PayPal if you are Verified or cashiers check.

Steve
Looking for the weekend, see my images at the location below, please leave a comment if you like what you see, I would love to hear from you.:):

http://froggy.smugmug.com/

Comments

• Options
    CookieSCookieS Registered Users Posts: 854 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2006
    I would be interested inyour pack, Please email me if you still have it.
  • Options
    GregoryGregory Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited May 6, 2008
    Bag
    Used I will offer you $50.00 + Shipping
    Greg
    Froggy wrote:
    I have a Tamarac Expedition 4 backpack for sale, I outgrew this pack that I purchased 6 months ago, The pack is in excellent condition.

I just purchased an Expedition 7 so this one's gotta go, I really like this pack a lot it's been a great friend to my gear, but it's just not big enough anymore.

This is what I have kept in the pack, my Canon 30D with the 70-200 2.8 IS lens attached fits perfectly in the middle, on the right I have my 580ex Flash, Tamron 28-75 and my Canon 1.4x teleconverter.

On the left I have a 12-24 Tokina and my 100mm Macro and 1.4x Tamron converter

The outside pockets carry batteries and cf cards etc, this is a well thought out bag and very comfortable wear if you don't overload it.

I'm sorry to see this one go, my loss your gain $75 + shipping, P.M. me if your interested, I accept PayPal if you are Verified or cashiers check.

Steve
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited May 6, 2008
    Gregory wrote:
    Used I will offer you $50.00 + Shipping
    Greg
    Welcome to d/grin Greg. Are you aware the post for the bag is 2 years old ? May 23rd 2006.