Options

SOLD: Selling All My Canon Gear...

imaximax Registered Users Posts: 691 Major grins
edited May 8, 2008 in House of Canon
Joe

1 Canon 70-200 F-4 L Lens Lens Cap, Soft Cover, Lens Hood Great Shape $450.00 Sold To The Man In The Front Row:clap

1 Canon 24-105 IS F-4 L Lens, Lens Cap, Soft Cover, Lens Hood Great Shape $750.00 Sold To The Man In The Front Row:clap

Joe

Comments

• Options
    PineapplePhotoPineapplePhoto Registered Users Posts: 474 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2008
    You may have better luck selling them separately.
    Body: Canon 1D Mark II N | Canon 30D w/BG-E2 Flash: Canon 580EX II | Quantum T4d | Strobes & Monolights
    Glass: Sigma 70-200 f2.8 | Sigma 20 f1.8 | Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM
  • Options
    edited May 5, 2008
    You may have better luck selling them separately.

Alrighty then Pineapple, I'll give it a whirl. Hate to sell it but it's got to go!

Thanks
  • Options
    scottgee1scottgee1 Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited May 6, 2008
    imax wrote:
    The Tax Man Will No Longer Wait so it's either the hobby or the house!

The House wins!

SNIP!

Joe

Zounds, man! Where are your priorities???

;o)
  • Options
    G RiCG RiC Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited May 6, 2008
    1 Canon 24-105 IS F-4 L Lens, Lens Cap, Soft Cover, Lens Hood Great Shape $750.00

this will go fast!

bump for a great price.
  • Options
    jeremyandemilyjeremyandemily Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited May 6, 2008
    sending PM now
    Jeremy Joslin
    www.jeremyjoslin.com
    SmugMug Gallery
    Canon Digital Rebel XT (350D)
    - kit lens
    - Canon 70-200mm F4L
  • Options
    jfwoodmanjfwoodman Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited May 6, 2008
    I will take the 24-105 if available...

Jim

Canon 24-105 IS F-4 L Lens, Lens Cap, Soft Cover, Lens Hood Great Shape $750.00
  • Options
    dudecatidudecati Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited May 6, 2008
    Is the 70-200 still available? Can you give more details on the condition, maybe a few pics of the lense itself?
  • Options
    jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
    edited May 6, 2008
    FS:70 -200 mm f4
    Hey Joe,
    I e-mailed you a copy of the money order receipt for the 70-200.
    Have a good evening :D
    Jim...
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited May 8, 2008
    20d
    Hey Joe,
    is the 20D available, i have a friend that might be interested?
    thanks
  • Options
    edited May 8, 2008
    barrotj wrote:
    Hey Joe,
    is the 20D available, i have a friend that might be interested?
    thanks

Yeah the deal over at ebay just fell through, I don't know what's wrong with people. Anyway I relisted it there and will relist it here under a new heading.
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited May 8, 2008
    Joe, you've now got two threads going... weren't those other items listed here at one point? Now there's two lenses, still for sale?
    headscratch.gif

For future reference, and for anyone else reading (common problem): It's very easy to keep it all in one place, just mark SOLD next to the items in the first post as they sell, when you have marked them all sold, I mark the entire thread sold.

By deleting things from your first post, you've not only made the thread very very confusing, but also made it impossible for anyone in the future to use your sales/prices as a reference.

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited May 8, 2008
    Sorry if I confused anyone. The two lenses in this thread were sold earlier in the week and were marked sold immediately and also a little clapping guy was added for effect. Not sure how the words SOLD could confuse anyone as to whether or not they were still for sale.

As for the second thread. Nothing was changed, I just cut and pasted from one to another. Again not trying to confuse anyone. Would you like me to replace the new post and put everything back here for simplicity? Easy enough I'm sure. Let me know and I'll be happy to oblige......wings.gif
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Joe, you've now got two threads going... weren't those other items listed here at one point? Now there's two lenses, still for sale?
    headscratch.gif

For future reference, and for anyone else reading (common problem): It's very easy to keep it all in one place, just mark SOLD next to the items in the first post as they sell, when you have marked them all sold, I mark the entire thread sold.

By deleting things from your first post, you've not only made the thread very very confusing, but also made it impossible for anyone in the future to use your sales/prices as a reference.

thanks,