Options

the family that shoots together....

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited March 26, 2005 in People
...stays together!

had a great time yesterday with ed h and his family.

18244231-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2005
    thats too cute.

haha, his lens is bigger than hers.
  • Options
    DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2005
    Good to see photos of forum members
    Will help to get faces and names attached before Yosemite!

I'm glad Mrs. Hughes is a photo bug too!

My Ed keeps hinting I need to step up camera wise. I was trying to shoot some gulls and he said, "You need a 400 for that." Then in another case, "you could have used a 600 for that!" I think he can't wait to call my 828, "his."

My little 4 year old grandson is starting to ask to use my camera to take pictures, I think he's tired of being on the other end of the lens.

I was going to let him play with my old Mavica Fd-91 but couldn't find the battery charger! Fortunately he forgot...

I can see us a few years from now going off shooting together! Won't that be fun?
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2005
    G'day the H's. Nice to meet you all. 1drink.gif
  • Options
    gpgoldgpgold Registered Users Posts: 469 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2005
    andy wrote:
    ...stays together!

had a great time yesterday with ed h and his family.

i was shooting directly into the sun almost on the first one, sorry it's a bit washed out eek7.gif ... despite the fact that it was harsh midday sun, you guys look great :D
    The family portrait is really nice. But, I don't know how you do it. What I mean is when I was teaching the photography merit badge for the Boy Scouts we talked about the level horizon as a basic rule. You have the talent that goes beyond the rule! The horizon seems to make the shot very dynamic.

regards,

Gary
  • Options
    edited March 26, 2005
    rules schmules
    gpgold wrote:
    The family portrait is really nice. But, I don't know how you do it. What I mean is when I was teaching the photography merit badge for the Boy Scouts we talked about the level horizon as a basic rule. You have the talent that goes beyond the rule! The horizon seems to make the shot very dynamic.

regards,

Gary

i do adhere to the rules most of the time :D but every once in a while ya just gotta say, what the heck....

thanks gary!
  • Options
    ehughesehughes Registered Users Posts: 1,675 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2005
    Those are great Andy, thanks.. My wife and daughter look great :D

Now you see why I stay behing the camera thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited March 26, 2005
    ehughes wrote:
    Those are great Andy, thanks.. My wife and daughter look great :D

Now you see why I stay behing the camera thumb.gif

aw ed ya look great! remember, there's plenty of flattening with a uwa, and i was at 10mm (and maybe 10cm from you guys!) lol3.gif
  • Options
    MHughesMHughes Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited March 26, 2005
    andy wrote:
    aw ed ya look great! remember, there's plenty of flattening with a uwa, and i was at 10mm (and maybe 10cm from you guys!) lol3.gif
    rolleyes1.gif Little one was playing with the the icons, honestly hehe

So where is the pictures did it break the forum Laughing.gif... Ed actually showed me the pictures there great I love them ne_nau.gif what he was talking about he looked swell...

It was so great meeting you yesterday our little one can't wait for Yosemite as well.

Missy
    [size=-1][/size] "A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know." -Diane Arbus-