Options

SOLD: 3 Pocket Wizard II's | 2 SB24's | 2 Light Stands | and MORE!

SloYerRollSloYerRoll Registered Users Posts: 2,788 Major grins
edited May 10, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
FS: Full strobe lighting kit w/ 3 Pocket Wizard II’s
I started out by clearing some space in my bag, then I saw that if I added a few more items. I’d be able to provide someone w/ a full blown lighting kit. So I added some stuff on.

This is perfect for someone that wants to get into lighting.

DETAILS:
  • Three Pocket Wizard II Transceivers | 510.00 |Condition: Mint *Boxes are a bit beat up. But I bought them that way from ProPhoto. The PW's are in MINT condition.
  • Two 8' light stands with umbrella Adapters (one is Bogen, the other is no name brand but a quality stand. I promise you’ll like it. | 85.00 | Condition: Great
  • Two SB24’s | 140.00 | Condition: Used slight scuffs and one small ding on one of the strobes. I’ve tried to show the ding close-up so you can see it’s only cosmetic. (the other specs are just dust from my lighting bag. I didn't notice it until I was in my office and typing this up)
    **Power ratings on the SB-24 compared to the SB600 & 800:
    SB24: 118ft at 35MM, 105ft at 28MM
    SB600: 98ft at 35MM
    SB800: 105ft at 28MM
This kit contains the following:
·One 8” SpeedSnoot
·One 6” Shorty SpeedSnoot
·One barn door
·Two Speed straps for strobes.
  • One dual purpose 32” Umbrella | FREE (just to help out a shooter starting out in lighting :D)| This umbrella can be used to shoot through (white) or you can put a black cover on it to shoot into. I’ve reinforced the brolly shaft w/ a pencil I glued in so the shaft wouldn’t bend under stress.
Asking price for all these items:
800.00 FIRM **This setup will put me short one strobe for my remaining gear. So if you have an SB-800. I'll Sell this bundle for 500.00 and we'll work out the shipping details in PM's.

This is a package deal. Sorry, all offers to break this up into pieces will be ignored. You can just re-sell the stuff for a higher price if you don't want it anyway. :wink

This includes insured ground shipping anywhere INCONUS. I’ll be happy to ship anywhere in the world or upgrade the shipping method. But you will pay the balance for the shipping cost. International shipping: We’ll work something that makes both parties happy in PM’s.

Payment options:
I prefer PayPal (add 3% for PayPal) I’ll accept cashier’s checks and other forms of payment. But will need to wait until the funds are deposited and clear through my bank before I ship.

If you’re a serious buyer, I’ll take close-ups of anything you want to see.

292197196_6JQP3-XL.jpg

292197204_puAyQ-M.jpg
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Comments

• Options
    jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2008
    Jon,

What is the maximum height on the light stands?
  • Options
    IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2008
    If I weren't a lazy git, I'd look this up myself, but . . . how does the SB-24 compare powerwise to the SB600/800? I know they're a lot more $$$ now, but just curious.
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.
  • Options
    edited May 9, 2008
    jeffreaux2 wrote:
    Jon,

What is the maximum height on the light stands?
    Good question: OP updated.
    Both are 8'
  • Options
    edited May 9, 2008
    Icebear wrote:
    If I weren't a lazy git, I'd look this up myself, but . . . how does the SB-24 compare powerwise to the SB600/800? I know they're a lot more $$$ now, but just curious.
    I can't find anywhere where the power settings have noticeably changed over the years w/ SB strobes. The only settings are the automatic ones and software.
    If your gonna use PW's though. No ttl data is transferred anyway. So nothing is lost there.

ANYONE:
    Feel free to correct me if you know of SB24 vs other newer flashes watt/seconds power.
  • Options
    Shane422Shane422 Registered Users Posts: 460 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2008
    Guide numbers
    Here are the best numbers I could find for comparison of the guide numbers. The SB24 is no slacker :D

Guide Numbers at ISO100
  • Options
    edited May 10, 2008
    Shane422 wrote:
    Here are the best numbers I could find for comparison of the guide numbers. The SB24 is no slacker :D

Guide Numbers at ISO100
    Thanks Shane! thumb.gif I knew the SB-24 was no slacker, but having those numbers to show it really help :D
    OP updated.
  • Options
    edited May 10, 2008
    All about the early bird :D

This whole kit is SOLD!!!!