Options

Lightroom Newbie !!!!

FreezframeFreezframe Registered Users Posts: 246 Major grins
edited May 12, 2008 in Finishing School
After the development of a photo do I simply export or is there a way in which I can save a finished photo ???? File format would be an issue as well....

Thanx: Brady :scratch
Dad/Photograher:ivar

Comments

• Options
    Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2008
    You have 2 choices:

Export it into photoshop, do any extra work you want done and then save from there

OR

Export it to a folder of your choice and save it in the format of your choosing into that folder.

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com
  • Options
    W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2008
    Freezframe wrote:
    After the development of a photo do I simply export or is there a way in which I can save a finished photo ???? File format would be an issue as well....
    You don't need to 'save it' in the usual sense.

Unless you particularly need to export (copy) it somewhere else for some reason, your image is already 'saved' automatically without you needing to do anything more to it after you complete your 'develop' activities.
  • Options
    FreezframeFreezframe Registered Users Posts: 246 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2008
    tanx for replies !!!!!
    I figured out the PS save by reading other threads ......When saving into a folder will I be prompted for format to save it in ???? After I finished the development of the file (Photo) is there a finish button or is it simply just finished ??? I hope its not as easy as if you don't hit reset it will stay as developed......I 've only been using LR for about a week and I can't get over how will it works.....It sure cuts corners !!!

Again thanx for replies: Brady bowdown.gif
    Dad/Photograher:ivar