Options

Customer Error at Checkout

ParnelliParnelli Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited May 13, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have a customer who sent me the following error message:

"There was an error in your submission, please correct the highlighted fields below and try resubmitting. (Email2)"

She tried multiple times and multiple email addresses. I've asked her if she entered any illegal charachters and I've asked which browser she is using.

Any other suggestions?

Parnelli

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2008
    both email address fields must be exactly the same - she's somehow putting a different email address in the 2nd box.

Let us know?
  • Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2008
    It can be a small thing, like accidentally having put a blank space in front of one of the email address. The best thing to do is to clear both email address fields and enter them again thumb.gif
  • Options
    ParnelliParnelli Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited May 13, 2008
    Continuing Checkout problems
    I now have two customers who have complained that after entering all of their information carefully during checkout, they received a blank screen with no indication of whether the order was received or not. One has been waiting since March for her photos.

I've asked them on two separate occasions to re-enter their orders and try again. Ultimately, I place one of the orders myself to make sure the photos arrived.

Other than being careful with the "email confirmation" field, are their any other "user errors" that might cause this problem?

I would be grateful for any advice.

Thanks!!!

Parnelli