Options

Getting rid of "Compact Camera" Header" in sales

wsquaredwsquared Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited May 13, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have a couple of galleries that I shot with a compact digicam that I am printing uncropped, full frame. So, I specified the compact camera demensions for print orders to get the best paper fit.

Is there a way to get rid of the following header that appears above the prices when the customer goes to buy a print?

"Compact Camera Sizes. These sizes fit most compact cameras better"

The fact that they are compact camera sizes is irrelevant to the buyer & I think the line. "These sizes fit most compact cameras better" may be confusing because it is also irrelevant when buying a print from someone else.

Is there a workaround to remove this header?

Thanks

WW

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2008
    I'm really sorry, there is not.
  • Options
    wsquaredwsquared Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited April 9, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    I'm really sorry, there is not.
    Andy --

If this text is hard wired in, I suggest you use the current screen for the "owner view" only and develop a new "visitor" screen that strips away info that's unnecessarry for buyers. As it is, the same screen is trying to do two different things.

Thanks!

WW
  • Options
    johndawg1973johndawg1973 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited May 12, 2008
    wsquared wrote:
    Andy --

If this text is hard wired in, I suggest you use the current screen for the "owner view" only and develop a new "visitor" screen that strips away info that's unnecessarry for buyers. As it is, the same screen is trying to do two different things.

Thanks!

WW

I agree... this has really confused the few folks that have visited my site.

Or, you should give the user the choice in the set-up, maybe a check-box, to choose which sizes they want to make available.

Thanks,

John
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2008
    I agree... this has really confused the few folks that have visited my site.

Or, you should give the user the choice in the set-up, maybe a check-box, to choose which sizes they want to make available.

Thanks,

John

If you're running a pro account you can just set it so that you don't offer those prints for sale.