Options

Central Alabama photographers

bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
Myself and another Dgrinner Dixie are gonna get together for another shoot next week. Any other photographers in the area that want to go shoot let me know.

It will be one day next week during the day, probably Tue, Wed or Thur. We haven't decided and are flexible at this point.

If you can't make it this time, but are interested in going in the future, reply or pm me and I will let you know the next time. So far Dixie and I have gone shooting together 2 or 3 times since the fall. Now that is warmer I think we are going to try for once a month.
"A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me

Comments

• Options
    RhinotheruntRhinotherunt Registered Users Posts: 363 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2008
    bham wrote:
    Myself and another Dgrinner Dixie are gonna get together for another shoot next week. Any other photographers in the area that want to go shoot let me know.

It will be one day next week during the day, probably Tue, Wed or Thur. We haven't decided and are flexible at this point.

If you can't make it this time, but are interested in going in the future, reply or pm me and I will let you know the next time. So far Dixie and I have gone shooting together 2 or 3 times since the fall. Now that is warmer I think we are going to try for once a month.
    Keep me posted.
    Ryan McGill

My Gear
  • Options
    PineapplePhotoPineapplePhoto Registered Users Posts: 474 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2008
    PM me with details.
    Body: Canon 1D Mark II N | Canon 30D w/BG-E2 Flash: Canon 580EX II | Quantum T4d | Strobes & Monolights
    Glass: Sigma 70-200 f2.8 | Sigma 20 f1.8 | Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM
  • Options
    edited April 22, 2008
    Update!!!
    We are shooting for May 17th.

Looking at going to the gardens and Sloss and other points of interest.

Anyone have any points of interest feel free to throw ideas around.

Maybe another meet on the 31st of May.
    Ryan McGill

My Gear
  • Options
    edited April 23, 2008
  • Options
    ccimagesccimages Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited May 3, 2008
    Hey, I'm from Demopolis and am supposed to be in B'ham that weekend. (I will be "leading" a group from Demopolis and Tuscaloosa on a little photo trip on Saturday, May 10th to the Gardens and downtown.) I will try to catch up with you guys on the 17th, if that's OK.
  • Options
    edited May 5, 2008
    ccimages wrote:
    Hey, I'm from Demopolis and am supposed to be in B'ham that weekend. (I will be "leading" a group from Demopolis and Tuscaloosa on a little photo trip on Saturday, May 10th to the Gardens and downtown.) I will try to catch up with you guys on the 17th, if that's OK.
    Fine with me...
    Ryan McGill

My Gear
  • Options
    edited May 15, 2008
    bham wrote: »
    Bump as a reminder. Can we get a head count.
    Well, my wife and I are going... Hopefully we will not be late. :(:

Looks like we will be meeting up at the map near the benches. We decide on a game plan?
    Ryan McGill

My Gear