Options

Postcards from Photos

tgelstontgelston Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
edited May 16, 2008 in Finishing School
I apologize if I am in the wrong location to ask.

I see that you can order photo cards through smugmug but I wondered if anyone knew where you can order true postcards. I saw a few companies that sell postcard stickers that you can then stick on the back of a photo but I haven't had any luck finding someone that will print photos as true postcards.

Thanks,
Tobias

Comments

• Options
    ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,830 moderator
    edited May 15, 2008
    tgelston wrote:
    I apologize if I am in the wrong location to ask.

I see that you can order photo cards through smugmug but I wondered if anyone knew where you can order true postcards. I saw a few companies that sell postcard stickers that you can then stick on the back of a photo but I haven't had any luck finding someone that will print photos as true postcards.

Thanks,
    Tobias

Like these?:

http://www.smugmug.com/prints/postcards
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Options
    tgelstontgelston Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited May 16, 2008
    Yep - exactly!
    ziggy53 wrote:

So obviously I missed them, they are listed under "other sizes" Seem a little pricey too - $1.99 per postcard compared to $0.21 for just a 4 x 6. Now I know they are different but two bucks? just for the cardstock backing?

Thanks ziggy!
  • Options
    heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2008
    tgelston wrote:
    So obviously I missed them, they are listed under "other sizes" Seem a little pricey too - $1.99 per postcard compared to $0.21 for just a 4 x 6. Now I know they are different but two bucks? just for the cardstock backing?

Thanks ziggy!
    www.overnightprints.com

I use overnight prints aaaaall the time for postcards. Their product is really good and their customer service is superb! I once had some color issues with one of the trifold brochures & they totally reprinted and shipped them with no charge. And the best part is they are SO MUCH CHEAPER than postcards and greeting cards from smugmug.

Products from them I have tried:
    Business cards, greeting cards (both sizes), postcards (both sizes)
    tri fold brochures and all their product has been outstanding.