Options

Fotofusion?

greenjkgreenjk Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited May 17, 2008 in Finishing School
:dunno ok i have the trail version of Fotofusion by Lumapix but i need some help what are the differences b/t extreme $300, enhanced $120, scap book $40 :dunno

please help i get an F when it comes to photoshop this seems to be a great and easy tool to create collages but just need some background information :scratch

Comments

• Options
    greenjkgreenjk Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited May 17, 2008
    also?
    when i click to buy the extreme it also adds the extra price of the enhanced dont i get everything the enhanced has with the extreme http://lumapix.com/web_store/store_newlicenses_online.shtml
  • Options
    OffTopicOffTopic Registered Users Posts: 521 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2008
    greenjk this page shows you the difference between the three versions. It looks like the Extreme version is the only one that allows you to tag images with an ICC profile.

If your shopping cart shows a price for both Enhanced and Extreme you must've previously selected Enhanced and the cookie is keeping it in there...I just tried it and only the price for the Extreme (and the extended download plan) was in my shopping cart. Just click on "Remove" to the right of the price for the Enhanced and your shopping cart should show only the price for the Extreme.

You might want to download the trial versions and play around with them before deciding to purchase.

ETA - oops, just noticed that you said you already had the trial version
  • Options
    aktseaktse Registered Users Posts: 1,928 Major grins
    edited May 17, 2008
    The differences are listed in the FAQ on their website and is shown on the side of the page.

And this is a side by side comparison of all versions.

The main differences are IPTC, size of the page, number of pages, ICC profile, etc. Mainly, it give you more control and features.