Options

SOLD: 30gb Creative Zen Vision

FotoMikeFotoMike Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
edited May 30, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
This is the older model, the new one being the Creative Zen Vision widescreen. It is great for listening to music, watching movies or viewing photos. Black in color. It has a built in CF card reader which is really nice for on the go uploading or viewing of pictures and eliminates the need for a laptop or other storage devices out in the field.
Im selling it because I bought an Ipod a while back and I just don't get out to take photos as much as I would like to to use the CF reader.
It comes with all orginal cords, and software and addition battery for longer life. No original box, sorry.
I'm asking 200, but if you are interested make me an offer.
PM if interested.

----Link to CNET review--- http://reviews.cnet.com/portable-video-players-pvps/creative-zen-vision-30gb/4505-6499_7-31415781.html?tag=prod.txt.3

Comments

• Options
    edited May 12, 2008
    Okay so I noticed there are a lot of people looking at this but no one wanting to buy. :cry ha ha

A few specs.
    -3.7-inch, 262,000-color screen
    -CF card memory reader
    - A/V-out ports as well as A/V cords
    -I will be selling it with an extra battery for extended life (normal battery life is rated at 13 hour(s) audio, 4.5 hour(s) video) the extra battery is rated at double this battery life
    -All the original software is included as well
    -It plays MP3, DRM WMA, and WAV audio files; JPEG photos; and AVI, DivX, MPEG, Motion-JPEG, and WMV video files. It also plays and records FM radio; records voice notes via a built-in microphone; and supports PlaysForSure audio and video
    -The Zen lets you listen to your tunes while viewing a slide show of your photos

I will sell it for $150 you pay PayPal and insurance. Im also willing to consider any OFFERS as well as any TRADES.
  • Options
    NDebNDeb Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    edited May 12, 2008
    Are we able to view Canon RAW files, like the epson? Thanks, -debbie

FotoMike wrote:
    Okay so I noticed there are a lot of people looking at this but no one wanting to buy. :cry ha ha

A few specs.
    -3.7-inch, 262,000-color screen
    -CF card memory reader
    - A/V-out ports as well as A/V cords
    -I will be selling it with an extra battery for extended life (normal battery life is rated at 13 hour(s) audio, 4.5 hour(s) video) the extra battery is rated at double this battery life
    -All the original software is included as well
    -It plays MP3, DRM WMA, and WAV audio files; JPEG photos; and AVI, DivX, MPEG, Motion-JPEG, and WMV video files. It also plays and records FM radio; records voice notes via a built-in microphone; and supports PlaysForSure audio and video
    -The Zen lets you listen to your tunes while viewing a slide show of your photos

I will sell it for $150 you pay PayPal and insurance. Im also willing to consider any offers as well.
  • Options
    edited May 13, 2008
    unfortunately no you can't on this device.
  • Options
    edited May 19, 2008
    Bump. Price reduced to $125. OBO
  • Options
    edited May 30, 2008
    Item has SOLD