Options

Woooo Hooooo Time To Calibrate....

Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
edited May 31, 2008 in Accessories
WOOOO HOOOOO TIME TO CALIBRATE..........my monitor :wink....My Heuy just arrived :barb.........now to see what the difference actually is...........
"Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2008
  • Options
    edited May 30, 2008
    Thanx ....you Da Man.....
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    Manfr3dManfr3d Registered Users Posts: 2,008 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2008
    Art Scott wrote:
    WOOOO HOOOOO TIME TO CALIBRATE..........my monitor mwink.gif....My Heuy just arrived wings.gif.........now to see what the difference actually is...........

Color proofing the monitor will reward you in so many ways! Congrats! :Dthumb.gif

Which calibration software and monitor are you going to use with the huey?
    “To consult the rules of composition before making a picture is a little like consulting the law of gravitation before going for a walk.”
    ― Edward Weston
  • Options
    edited May 31, 2008
    Manfr3d wrote:
    Color proofing the monitor will reward you in so many ways! Congrats! :Dthumb.gif

Which calibration software and monitor are you going to use with the huey?

Currently all I have is the software that came with the Heuy and my Monitor is an inexpensive 22" PROVIEW..........