FS: E500 2lens Kit

sagarsagar Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited May 31, 2008 in The Other Guys
I recently bought Olympus E500 Kit with two lenses on Fred Miranda later to realize that E500 does not have IS. I was under impression that All E5xx are with IS and E4xx are without IS. But I was wrong :bash

So I have decided to sell the kit and go for new E510 kit. Here is what it contains:
  • E500
  • Zuiko 14-45 lens
  • Zuiko 40-150/3.5-4.5 lens
  • 4GB Flash
I checked the BH online quote for camera and lens and they quoted me $335. I am looking for $400 including insured priority mail shipping and paypal fees.

While I have smugmug account for years, I rarely post on these forums, so you may not find my feedback. But you can check it on Fred Miranda with same username and the camera thread from whom I bought it is still there. I am not sure, if its allowed to post an external link here else I would have posted Fred Miranda link.

I can assure you of the honest deal and quick shipping.

Thank you

Photo
97814505.jpg

Comments

• ELSELSELSELS Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
    edited May 31, 2008
    Sagar-

If I could manage to sell my Sony A100 (listed on eBay), I'd consider
    seriously of buying this....but, I have listed the A100, (the 3rd time), no bites.....

Hummm... Wonder if anyone here would like my A100 (I also purchased
    my A100 from forum member here, Vinh Truyen).....

I've considered getting this Olympus package as I already sold the Sony (DT)
    18-200mm lens I had with the A100.....

Anyone...? If interested for eBay link, PM (and/or e-mail me)...! biggrin.gif

Thanks-

God Bless,
    Ed
    sagar wrote:
    I recently bought Olympus E500 Kit with two lenses on Fred Miranda later to realize that E500 does not have IS. I was under impression that All E5xx are with IS and E4xx are without IS. But I was wrong :bash

So I have decided to sell the kit and go for new E510 kit. Here is what it contains:
    • E500
    • Zuiko 14-45 lens
    • Zuiko 40-150/3.5-4.5 lens
    • 4GB Flash
    I checked the BH online quote for camera and lens and they quoted me $335. I am looking for $400 including insured priority mail shipping and paypal fees.

While I have smugmug account for years, I rarely post on these forums, so you may not find my feedback. But you can check it on Fred Miranda with same username and the camera thread from whom I bought it is still there. I am not sure, if its allowed to post an external link here else I would have posted Fred Miranda link.

I can assure you of the honest deal and quick shipping.

Thank you

Photo
    97814505.jpg